CPK Pet Thread

There’s a 50/50 chance!
Kimber’s 5 now and her brain still shorts out a few times a week resulting in a major case of the zoomies followed by using my arms or feet as chew toys.
Ziggy is right at 3 and she loves to just randomly tear into poor Sadie. I think she is trying to play, but Sadie is getting older and it is pitiful.

Odin will be four this year. His moments of zoomies have lessened quite a bit. But..... he still goes bat *%^#!! crazy from time to time. Those times he’ll still play hard and bite at my hands , pants, shirt , etc. I know he’s playing cause he’s not latching on. But wow he can still get nuts, thankfully it’s much less now :) Either way his positives far outway his moments of crazy :) Heck I have my own moments lol !!!!
FCBF0C07-9878-4AB6-986E-8147057261B0.jpeg DAB82B46-8345-4427-BD1E-A62A0455408E.jpeg

Odin will be four this year. His moments of zoomies have lessened quite a bit. But..... he still goes bat *%^#!! crazy from time to time. Those times he’ll still play hard and bite at my hands , pants, shirt , etc. I know he’s playing cause he’s not latching on. But wow he can still get nuts, thankfully it’s much less now :) Either way his positives far outway his moments of crazy :) Heck I have my own moments lol !!!!
View attachment 1535516 View attachment 1535517
I wouldn’t want to get in that dude’s way when he loses his marbles.

I wouldn’t want to get in that dude’s way when he loses his marbles.

Lol he’s not that bad :) Although he sounds ferocious when he gets in one of his zooms mode lol. But still he’s only 55lbs and I truly know he’s only looking to play. He will back down if I use a stern voice , then he’s marmaduke lol

Just missing the old man in this pic. He has gotten grumpy and doesn't get along too well with Max, the stout lad in the center here.

vQbutjm.jpg

Back