CPK Pet Thread

oh2y2HR.jpg

TRfromMT TRfromMT , your new Hawaii scales look pretty sweet. Here’s Koa, he came from Hawaii as my wife lived there for a couple years. Funny that he hates water but that’s ok, I’m more of a woods person myself also.
View attachment 1672257

Nice!
We had a golden retriever, a rescue, named him Koa. A once in a lifetime dog that at one point was the fastest golden retriever in the Nation at agility, as fast as most border collies. He would go through the weave poles and snap them off on cold days.

Nice!
We had a golden retriever, a rescue, named him Koa. A once in a lifetime dog that at one point was the fastest golden retriever in the Nation at agility, as fast as most border collies. He would go through the weave poles and snap them off on cold days.

That‘s a cool claim to fame! Koa isn’t especially talented other than making the people in his inner circle happy and being able to tend the fire while I drink beer

253F9603-3FDD-4229-BF0F-978F71D25B0F.jpeg

Picking up this cutie in a couple more months, my wife’s uncle raises and breeds purebred registered English springer spaniels, going to be a hell of a gun dog. She’s the center one with the double dots on her butt.

ZRz7htj.jpg

0wDXlI4.jpg

Back