• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPK, Survive,Busse

Shipping and PayPal fees included in price. First “I’ll take it”, or the like.

A bunch of knives for sale, unfortunately. Some very light patina on a few from the safe but all unused except for the CPK1. The lighting shows off every smudge, a lot of what you see can be wiped off. I was just trying to get them up tonight, better pics will be added tomorrow.

Top left down pic 1:

1)HOG Basic 8 combat grade with black David Brown sheath. Unused.Now $330
2)HOG Basic 8 satin straight long clip. Unused Now $415
3)HOG Badger Satin Green Micarta. Unused. Sold
4)CPK HDFK D3V unused. Black with standard Sheath. SOLD
5)Survive 7/7 D3V green micarta Factory 2nd. Black survive sheath.
Light machine marks on spine are what makes it a factory 2nd. SOLD

Top right down pic 1:

6) CPK EDC 1 D3V Black/green micarta. Used for one week at work but in good shape. horizontal sheath. SOLD
7)CPK EDC 2 D3V green micarta. Unused. Vertical sheath. SOLD
8)Survive 4.1 D3V camo micarta factory 2nd. Unused. OD green sheath(in the bottom pic). Light machine marks on spine make it a factory 2nd, hardly noticeable. SOLD
10)Survive 4.1 Black micarta. Black sheath. Light machine marks make this a factory 2nd,also. Unused. SOLD
9)Survive 4.7 3V Black Micart factory 1st. Unused to cut, only handled a bunch. Black sheath SOLD

Pic 1
xWhubGH.jpg
bik7Z90.jpg

w2alAV5.jpg

Last edited:
i’ll take both:

9)Survive 4.1 Black micarta. Black sheath. Light machine marks make this a factory 2nd,also. Unused. $280
10)Survive 4.7 3V Black Micart factory 1st. Unused to cut, only handled a bunch. Black sheath $300

JV3, they are yours . I posted my email address on your profile posting page. Thanks

No you got it first. And that's what I thought about the 4.7s not having the delta heat treat yet. Was asking because the 4.7 and 4 1 are in reverse positions in pic.
You are right, my bad. They are so close in size I messed the order up.

JV3, they are yours . I posted my email address on your profile posting page. Thanks

payment sent (separate transactions of $280 and $300). can you please send them separately? that way less chance of both knives getting lost by the system?

payment sent (separate transactions of $280 and $300). can you please send them separately? that way less chance of both knives getting lost by the system?
Sure thing. Payment received. Will send tracking info ASAP.

Back