• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPK Utility Field Knife, Delta 3V

Sorry, I posted twice by frantically hitting post reply over and over while getting error messages.

Last edited:
In/// OD green mircarta teclock titanium
Fasteners
Thanks

Last edited:
1 please

Edit
Burlap Micarta,ti,& drop loop please
thanks.

Last edited:
Hope you have 1 left.

Well by my count I'm exactly post 70....While not in 1 minute the knife gods may be kind today.....hopefully.

Last edited:
In if it's still possible.

Otherwise, if anyone got one that doesn't really need it I'd love to take it off your hands. I saw the sale that's unlocking at 5:00 and thought this one was moved until then.. :(

Last edited:
Congrats to all who scored !!!!!!!!! WOW that was >59 in a flash !!!!!!!! Dang !!!!!!!!!

I wasn't here when this opened. Oh well. I count 69, up to, and including me in post #48. That is, if Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist makes all 70 available, and doesn't actually limit it to just the first minute. Otherwise, I'm SOL, lol. :(

Last edited:
Just back from lunch w/my sons. In if this is #70 if the Spydie counted right and no minutes restrictions.

Woohoo if I got to spend time with the kids and still get a knife.

Just back from lunch w/my sons. In if this is #70 if the Spydie counted right and no minutes restrictions.

Woohoo if I got to spend time with the kids and still get a knife.

Sorry to break it to you, but not my post right above you, instead #48 closer to the top of this page. Edited my post to be clearer.

With the dropped post by Fourtrees (post #42), right now I count M67 as having dibs #70, assuming all the proxies take a knife. That puts you at #74 right now.

Im a cpk fun from China,I have waited for today for a long time .Who can think that I missed it just because of the jet lag?
If anyone of the above doesn't want it, can you consider giving it to me?

Back