• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Darn Dao (Darn Dao SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
Second is a Spyderco Darn Dao (#0522). Black G10 handle, thick CPM154 blade, leather sheath, big Spyderco pouch. Condition is NIB as purchased from BladeHQ. Does have some faint marks from being inserted into the cardboard blade cover. Retail is $455, get yours from me for $410 SOLD. [TAKE $10 OFF IF PURCHASED AND PAID BEFORE 3 P.M. CENTRAL TIME TOMORROW, JUNE 16, 2021 ONLY (Discount for only making me drive to the post office once).

Payment by PayPal G&S or USPS money order only. I will inform you of my anticipated ship time at time of purchase. I ship by USPS Priority Mail in a securely-taped box with insurance and signature confirmation. I request you contact me upon receipt to confirm that you received the knife and are satisfied - if you do not contact me within three days of delivery, I will assume you are satisfied. Please 'close the loop' in communications if you want BF feedback posted (post in thread, reply by PM or e-mail to confirm sale is complete).

Last edited:
I'll buy the Darn Dao for $400 PayPal G&S, as I think I'm just under the wire - $410 if you rule I missed. Please e-mail your PayPal addie to alan period antopol at verizon dot net

Thanks Alan

Madcap Magician - What's up? Are you still selling the Darn Dao? Please let me know! e-mail: alan dot antopol at verizon period net

Thanks Alan

Madcap Magician - What's up? Are you still selling the Darn Dao? Please let me know! e-mail: alan dot antopol at verizon period net

Thanks Alan
Hi Alan, so sorry, I literally looked at Bladeforums yesterday before I went to the post office but somehow did not see this post or get notified of it. E-mail sent.

Edited. Thanks Madcap. Much as I doubt it, I hope this is here in a few days. GLWS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back