CPKhuk

gFdahwD.jpg

I'm gonna do this one up nice
How so?

finished up the construction phase of the build today, just in time for International Trail Day which is tomorrow June fifth.

Lgcw22c.jpg

MOXRHqx.jpg

been waiting on some lacquer and it just arrived, so I'm going to start laying everything out and figuring it all out a little better now that I've done it once and some good shit to do it with. Lots more time now that most home repairs are done and trail's built. Gonna spend a lot of time making knives soon
o4lqhlH.jpg

first proof of concept piece is now at CPK HQ. There will be a process which will start once CPKhuk has been thoroughly evaluated. Conversations will then ensue. CPKhuk2 is profiled and on deck awaiting its time to be what it needs to be. For the time being, CPKhuk as pictured is not representative of the final product, but should give a rough enough idea of what to expect

I noticed that the Cold Steel khuk is listed at $750!!!
if any of you want a khuk, I recommend Khukuri House- they are super affordable, and if you pick the right one you'll get a real working tool. I took a brief look at the Condor site, and didn't see any with a fuller, but what I did see I have to say hurt my eyes a little

I've got the 12inch SiruPate (Advance) on its way from Khukuri House.
$121 to my door.
It is 8.5mm (~1/3") thick 5160, should handle some heavy chopping.
My Khukuri arrived today. Thank you Lorien Lorien for suggesting this!
I got DHL tracking from Kathmandu the other day and it arrived quickly.
It comes with a Craftsman Bio Sheet with some info about the guy who forged it.
It also has instructions for swinging and "combat encounter".
It is really thick and very sharp.
It came heavily oiled.
I'm very pleased with it for the money spent.
voPDvW0.jpg

My Khukuri arrived today. Thank you Lorien Lorien for suggesting this!
I got DHL tracking from Kathmandu the other day and it arrived quickly.
It comes with a Craftsman Bio Sheet with some info about the guy who forged it.
It also has instructions for swinging and "combat encounter".
It is really thick and very sharp.
It came heavily oiled.
I'm very pleased with it for the money spent.
voPDvW0.jpg
Nice. Years ago I bought 3 from there. I really like them. And yes, thick and very tough. Amazing how those men work with very primitive tools and still get them looking that good

Back