1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

CPM 154 Hunter/EDC & Beautiful Box Elder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Big Chris, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Chris

Big Chris SAHD/Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 1, 2010
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The pictures do not give this knife, especially the scales, the justice they deserve.

Specs:
    .100" CPM 154
    8.4" OAL
    3.875" Blade
    Flat Saber Grind
    Polished Bevels and Satin Flats
    Heat Treat with Cryo to 61 Rc
    Beautifully Figured Stabilized and Dyed Box Elder
    Aluminum Pins and Tube
    Hand Sewn Leather Sheath Included

Asking $ SOLD

Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to all 50 states with delivery confirmation, others can contact for additional shipping charges
    I accept Paypal, money order, or check. Paypal preferred to [email protected].

First, "I'll take it," gets it.

Feel free to email any questions/comments to [email protected].

Thanks for looking!
    Big Chris

Until 9/22 at 11:59 pm, I am going to be working on a giveaway for this Gen One Big Chris neck knife.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Specs:
    3/32" O1, 6.75" OAL, 2.625" blade, right hand chisel grind

For every $100 spent on a Big Chris knife, you will get one chance in the giveaway. When RevDevil responds and tells me the appropriate forum to keep track of the entrants, I will post a link to that in this thread. I will try and post a knife every night for the next two weeks and I think everything will be new, no reposts. Thanks for looking. Good luck to all!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  2. Bladenoobie1

Bladenoobie1

Jul 20, 2012
    Your knives keep looking better and better in its fit and finish. There are so many different knife makers right now that I would like work from. But perhaps if I were you to have you do another custom piece, something with desert ironwood burl and 3v sounds nice.

3. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    Chris
    That is a real beauty! Very nice.
    All the best
    Doug

4. Big Chris

Apr 1, 2010
    Bladenoobie1, thanks for the compliments. You can always shoot me an email if you want to discuss something specific.

Doug, Thanks, and I did forget to mention that it is in one of your sheaths.

Chris

5. waterstoneblades

waterstoneblades

Sep 17, 2013
    Nicely done handle contouring. These things take time. The polished sabre grinds looks very cool as well as the whole knife package!

6. DREW78

DREW78

Feb 23, 2006
    Really nice looking setup Chris. Well done!

7. Big Chris

Apr 1, 2010
    Thanks waterstoneblades and DREW78.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.