• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPM 154 Hunter/EDC & Beautiful Box Elder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
IMG_1719.jpg
IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg
IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg
IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg
IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg
IMG_1717.jpg

The pictures do not give this knife, especially the scales, the justice they deserve.

Specs:
.100" CPM 154
8.4" OAL
3.875" Blade
Flat Saber Grind
Polished Bevels and Satin Flats
Heat Treat with Cryo to 61 Rc
Beautifully Figured Stabilized and Dyed Box Elder
Aluminum Pins and Tube
Hand Sewn Leather Sheath Included

Asking $ SOLD

Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to all 50 states with delivery confirmation, others can contact for additional shipping charges
I accept Paypal, money order, or check. Paypal preferred to bigchriscustomknives@gmail.com.

First, "I'll take it," gets it.

Feel free to email any questions/comments to bigchriscustomknives@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking!
Big Chris

Until 9/22 at 11:59 pm, I am going to be working on a giveaway for this Gen One Big Chris neck knife.

20130908_174501.jpg

20130908_174525.jpg

20130908_174442.jpg

Specs:
3/32" O1, 6.75" OAL, 2.625" blade, right hand chisel grind

For every $100 spent on a Big Chris knife, you will get one chance in the giveaway. When RevDevil responds and tells me the appropriate forum to keep track of the entrants, I will post a link to that in this thread. I will try and post a knife every night for the next two weeks and I think everything will be new, no reposts. Thanks for looking. Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Your knives keep looking better and better in its fit and finish. There are so many different knife makers right now that I would like work from. But perhaps if I were you to have you do another custom piece, something with desert ironwood burl and 3v sounds nice.

Bladenoobie1, thanks for the compliments. You can always shoot me an email if you want to discuss something specific.

Doug, Thanks, and I did forget to mention that it is in one of your sheaths.

Chris

Nicely done handle contouring. These things take time. The polished sabre grinds looks very cool as well as the whole knife package!

Thanks waterstoneblades and DREW78.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back