• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPM 3V Small Game Hunter with stabilized, exhibition grade Turkish walnut

This knife is designed to excel at skinning and quartering animals. Its size and proportions are made for those who like to maintain controlled cuts through the flesh and keep every bit of meat possible. The geometry of the blade is optimized to work well in small game, while still being large enough to be efficient in medium game. The handle is optimal for use in a modified saber grip with the thumb along the side and in a choked up grip with the index finger along the spine. The handle profile is left thin with minimal contouring to allow it to fit in a smaller grip as well as to provide increased feedback about the knife’s position while in the chest cavity of medium sized game. The spine of the knife is squared with a slightly chamfered edge to allow for tactile feedback without risk of tearing your latex gloves when cleaning game animals.

Specifications:
  • Overall Length: 7.5”
  • Blade Length: 3.25”
  • Height: 1”
  • Grind: High Saber, flat
  • Steel: CPM3V 61 HRC
  • Handle: Stabilized high contrast, fiddleback Turkish walnut over thin red/white/red liners
  • Hardware: 1/8” brass pins
Pricing:
  • $200 - base cost of Small Game Hunter (canvas micarta and simple pins)
  • $65 - Stabilized, exhibition grade Turkish walnut upgrade
  • $10 - thin brick red/white/brick red Vulcanized fiber liners
  • $0 - brass pins for hardware
  • $15 – USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 days) with insurance anywhere legal in the US
  • sheath optional upon request ($25 base cost on kydex or $50 base cost on custom leather)
  • $290 Shipped/Insured total cost
  • Free Bible available upon request with any knife order
  • As with all knife sells, a minimum of 10% will go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
SGH-Fiddleback-Turkish-Walnut-Right.jpg
SGH-Fiddleback-Turkish-Walnut-Left.jpg

Sir, that was a most masterful explanation of the ergonomic aspects of knife use!
You clearly articulated aspects that seasoned knife users/appreciators understand,
but which many could not put into words nearly as well as you did.
If I didn't already have a hunting knife I'm experienced and happy with, I would
immediately buy that knife just based on your explanation of its' features!
Well done, and all best wishes to you on your sale and your career!
Sincerely,
John

Sir, that was a most masterful explanation of the ergonomic aspects of knife use!
You clearly articulated aspects that seasoned knife users/appreciators understand,
but which many could not put into words nearly as well as you did.
If I didn't already have a hunting knife I'm experienced and happy with, I would
immediately buy that knife just based on your explanation of its' features!
Well done, and all best wishes to you on your sale and your career!
Sincerely,
John

Thanks. I try to make my designs based off of function. Every feature has a purpose. If your ever looking for another hunting knife or one to gift to someone let me know. This model is not only my absolute favorite for a hunting knife but sells pretty well locally and folks keep coming back for more.

Back