CPM-3V Tanto - Stratification Pattern Linen Micarta!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
This one is Hartsfield inspired but my own style all the way! The fuller and hollow ground full tang help a bit with a faster feel... the stratified grip feels great in the hand and the zero ground blade is extremely aggressive as well as megasharp!

This one is spoken for but I hope you enjoy the pics!

CPM-3V Steel
Linen Micarta Scales - Stratification Pattern
Micarta Pins - blend right in!
Two-Tone Finish - Acidwashed Flats and Ground Bevels
Hollow Main Bevel - Convex Tip

]

Last edited:
Dang Daniel. That one is awesome. Scrolled back to the top to see if I could buy it. Somebody's going to be very happy with this.

Might be my favorite knife of yours this year. Like to see a new handle design and that blade is spot on :)

I did the same.

That's all kinds of awesome!

Much appreciated!

Brilliant. ... Loving it

Thanks! By the way I have a buddy back home we call Johnny Five, interesting coincidence!

Might be my favorite knife of yours this year. Like to see a new handle design and that blade is spot on :)

Thanks dude! Seriously appreciated. :cool:

This one will be available, I'm just finishing up the sheath right now.

Beast Fighter in hand rubbed 5160 Steel!

I'm in las vegas there's lots close by agates pet wood potch Opal selenite or gypsum copper silver chrysotile chrysocholla colmanite fossils chalcanthite azurite malachite calcite lots more

I'm in las vegas there's lots close by agates pet wood potch Opal selenite or gypsum copper silver chrysotile chrysocholla colmanite fossils chalcanthite azurite malachite calcite lots more
Nice! That sounds quite a lot like here, we have great desert and mountain terrain collecting. I want to get a rock collecting thread going here one of these days...

Awesome work

Most appreciated!

Back