• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPM MagnaCut Stencils

J. Hoffman

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I had these stencils made by IMG. The logo was used with the blessing of Larrin and $1.00 from each stencil will be going to help support Knife Steel Nerds. Stencil length is show in the photo (.93) and height is .25".
IMG stencils are the best I've used.
$7.00 each, shipped in the US.

I had these stencils made by IMG. The logo was used with the blessing of Larrin and $1.00 from each stencil will be going to help support Knife Steel Nerds. Stencil length is show in the photo (.93) and height is .25".
IMG stencils are the best I've used.
$7.00 each, shipped in the US.

Hello, I would like to order a sheet of these stencils, please let me know how to proceed. Cheers, John

Sor
Hello, I would like to order a sheet of these stencils, please let me know how to proceed. Cheers, John
I'm sorry John, I missed your message. Sorry for the late reply. There are 6 stencils in a sheet it would $40 shipped in the US. If you give me your email, I'll send you an invoice, for an paypal

Back