1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CPM3V Wharncliffe Run!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Got it and thanks for messaging me there. I just sent a reply. Most appreciated!

2. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks Frank, I've been wanting to get something to you... still haven't forgotten about that sword either!

3. frc505

frc505

Jun 12, 2010
    Daniel,
    I've been patiently waiting for the right piece
    To come along and I can't wait for you to get
    Some time to get the sword on the to do list !

Frank

4. Chris8

Chris8 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 1, 2013
    Is it to late for me to get in on this? If not I'll for sure take a spot.

5. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks guys! I'm heading down to the shop right now and will message everyone later today, everyone that has asked for a spot is getting one! :cool: I need to double check everything but it looks like I have one spot left open on the extended run.

6. TRfromMT

TRfromMT Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Ahh! Email me Daniel. I might need that last one.

7. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Will do! Thanks T!

8. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    No messages went out today so look out tomorrow, I was in the shop until late and should get back to everyone tomorrow... big thanks and have a great evening!

9. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    I'll be getting back to everyone soon! I'm on yet another new computer! :D

10. Chris8

Dec 1, 2013
    I was just wondering if I made the extended list?

11. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Hi! You sure did, my computer but the dust and I have been running way behind on updating the list. I'll send you a message soon and thanks very much for your order!

12. TRfromMT

Jan 4, 2016
    Looking forward to some WIP photos on these. Gad you are hard at it, D.

13. Chris8

Dec 1, 2013
    Sorry about your computer and thanks for the reply! Excited about this and like the work you do.

14. TRfromMT

Jan 4, 2016
    Anyone else as excited for some new DFK steel as I am!?! Can't wait to see the 3V EDC.

15. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Very excited, but patient. Daniel has been kind enough to lay waste to a bunch of belts, stay warm Daniel spring is just around the corner?

16. coinbuysell

coinbuysell

Mar 29, 2014
    Any updates?

17. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    6 are ready for sharpening with sheaths at 100%... after that I have 7 more glued up and ready for handle shaping.

I'll try to get some pics uploaded today, they are looking good!

18. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    They are looking good? Wheely?? :D

19. TRfromMT

Jan 4, 2016
    Yo! Got my shipping get notice for the 3V wharnie. Looking forward to a new edc blade.

20. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Mine will be here Monday, can't wait to get another master piece! Don't do any of the social media thing, so have not seen it yet.