CQC-13 or Aftershock

Love to have a mini version of one of these knives but I'm not going to hold my breath.
I'm leaning mostly toward the Aftershock. I had a Roadhouse which has a similar handle but didn't like having a tanto blade. At the time I was was wishing for a clip point blade with that style of handle. Having fondled a -13, I'd like to hear what do you think of the Aftershock.
Thanks.

I find the Aftershock to be extremely comfortable, better than the Roadhouse. That additional relief in the grip is perfect IMHO. That said, I am stone cold in love with the 13 after carrying it nonstop for the past 3+ weeks. It is just perfect IMHO. The Aftershock will likely carry a bit slimmer, but for me the security of the 13 grip easily makes up for that.

It has a different handle, but if you're looking for a slightly smaller Bowie blade, check out the Sheepdog.

bsf5JHo.jpg

Checked out the Sheepdog but it doesn't fit my tastes. In reality though both the 13 and Aftershock are too large for my
Daily carry. I do an A100 usually and recently carried a Mini Commander. I carry in the coin pocket. I could probably squeeze the larger folder in too.

Back