CQC-7BW - Real or Counterfeit?

Hello, new member here, first post. I have what I believe is an authentic CQC-7BW, purchased it second hand from a coworker about 5 years ago who bought it new. It's been carried a lot and tactically opened lots packages and sliced lots of steaks, so it has some bruises and is dirty. I would like to get it tuned up and sharpened by Emerson, but I'm concerned about their "we have the right to confiscate any knife we feel is counterfeit" policy, since I bought the knife used.

A couple weird things about this knife that make me question it's authenticity:
1. Number of screws in the scales; 2 from each side rather than 4 from the one side like I see on pictures of CQC-7s
2. The standoff appears to be a solid block of g10 instead of individual metal pieces like I'm seeing in most pictures.

It has Phillips head screws. The knurling on the thumb knob seems correct. The logo looks correct, but well worn, the pictures make it look worse than it is. The liner is non-magnetic, but the blade attracts a magnet. It has a double detent, one when closed and one just before the lock catches. The pivot screw is rounded and the other side of the pivot is flat.

Overall it "feels" like a genuine Emerson, tight perfect lockup, smooth operation, and it's stout. Blade has performed excellent at edge holding, despite having been dropped and dinging the tip.

Etching in the center of the logo reads:
Emerson
Knives Inc
USA

Below logo to the right reads:
Wave Feature
US Patent NO 5878500

Below logo to the left reads:
CQC-7BW
Made in USA

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help. I really like the knife and would like to get it factory tuned up and sharpened, but don't want to risk losing it on the off chance it's a fake, because it really has been a good knife.

Google link to pictures here : https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rv22KQgDD8VoRnSA8

Knife looks legit to me. 2011 emerson will have a solid g10 back-spacer not individual standoffs. Markings look correct.

It's legit. It has all the hallmarks of a "backspacer" models of Emerson knives. 2011, maybe very early 2012, was the last time that G10 backspacers were on the knives. Shortly after they changed to the small black standoffs.

Back