CrabShackGanzaaa!!!! . . . This Thursday, April 25, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busse wont be at Blade this year, better not miss tonight's midnight ganza:oops: :thumbsup:

On the dark side: damn.

On the bright side: more money to spend on $15 Chinese flippers!

Honestly, so many deceptive times for the crab-gasm have been joked about I had to go back to the origin email to figure out the truth. 4/25/19 9pm pacific.

In case any of you missed it, Grab Bags were added to this ganza yesterday. See Jerry's original post for all the details on the Grab Bags.

Garth

I'll give you a finder's fee if you submit my choice early too. ;):D

In all seriousness, I have a great deal of respect for paramedics – using a defibrillator, they literally saved my life 6 years ago when my heart stopped (sudden cardiac arrest). So you folks are some of the very best, and thank you for what you do! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is good to see success stories. I've actually become friends with 3 patients I have flown.

Even 1 success is reason enough for me to continue.

Thanks.

Meh, I'd love to buy some grab bags, but the discount keeps getting smaller and smaller, eventually too small to justify. The first few rounds were 37.5% off, then to 25%, now this time is 20% off.

The first few times you could spend $1,000 and get $1,600 worth (37.5% off)
Then last year it was $1,000 for $1,337 worth (25.2% off)
This time is $1,157 for $1,450 (20.2% off)

I might still go for one or two just for fun, but I'm not going for a ton of them like I have before.

Last edited:
Meh, I'd love to buy some grab bags, but the discount keeps getting smaller and smaller, eventually too small to justify. The first few rounds were 37.5% off, then to 25%, now this time is 20% off.

I might still go for one or two just for fun, but I'm not going for a ton of them like I have before.

Agreed, not saying anything negative about the great people at Busse, but i miss the $1000 got you $1600 days. It spoiled me rotten for all other grab bags.

Agree completely. Especially with the price of multi colored G10 now, it’s just not a risk I can justify anymore. Another reason I miss the old days.

Email sent at 8:00:00 CDT. Either I'll be among the first, of among the last, depending on whether the clocks sync up. If I'm among the first, anyone going for 10A, 11A, or 11C is outta luck.

Crap! I forgot :(

If whoever scores 1B decides they don't want it I'll take it off their hands :D

Got my email out to Garth very soon after 9. Then about 9:50, my phone notified me Amy's email failed to send. :eek:
I went ahead and sent it anyway, but doubting I have any chance, unless my phone is toying with me, and it did somehow go thru. That's very wishful thinking though. Im expecting nothing, so I won't be too disappointed.o_O Pretty well sums up my life lately !

If I missed it, as I expect, should anyone end up with one of the Whiskey Wardens they don't particularly care for, please let me know! You can text me at 252-751-7241
Got my fingers crossed for something to work out. Just wanting one Warden.:D 5C would be GREAT, but I don't recall any I'd turn down.
I didn't even have any drinks before, I had my emails typed and ready, waiting in my drafts, I was ready.
I guess I wasn't properly lubricated, a few drinks beforehand would surely have calmed me down, and both emails would have gone out seamlessly. Live and learn.
But, my phone decided to dole out retribution for dropping it earlier, and getting a crack in my screen..I tested it, the screen crack doesn't affect me sending emails. :(

I wasn't able to pick up my phone until midnight; so I didn't even bother.
I was interested in a whiskey warden, as well; but there were only a few I would have considered...and, I'd guess those went early.
Good luck to all that participated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back