CrabShackGanzaaa!!!! . . . This Thursday, April 25, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a message that there were several knives available that no one thought to pick. Apparently most hogs went for the custom last rites and urgent furies, and a couple plainer blades got skipped.

just picked up a sig 365 myself, and am very impressed with it.. Busse and Sig.. heck of a combo!
I still haven't gotten to the range yet but I'm loving the feel of it in my hand. Trying to get to the range this week. Even if it didn't have 10/12 + 1 capacity, I think I would choose it over the competition.

I still haven't gotten to the range yet but I'm loving the feel of it in my hand. Trying to get to the range this week. Even if it didn't have 10/12 + 1 capacity, I think I would choose it over the competition.
That's a nice choice Chris.
Everyone seems to love them.

Any timeframe regarding shipping of the gaanza items?

I'd guess within the proverbial "two weeks." And maybe even the literal two weeks. It looks like the Ganzaaa stuff was all complete except for the sharpening at the time of the Ganzaaa, so I'd expect them to go out relatively quickly. I'd be surprised if we don't see at least some of them delivered by mid-May.

I'd guess within the proverbial "two weeks." And maybe even the literal two weeks. It looks like the Ganzaaa stuff was all complete except for the sharpening at the time of the Ganzaaa, so I'd expect them to go out relatively quickly. I'd be surprised if we don't see at least some of them delivered by mid-May.

The weeks must be getting shorter. I just got an email from UPS with this in the subject line:

"UPS Ship Notification, Reference Number 1: Crabshackganzaa"

(I scored a pair of Last Rites.)

Last edited:
well sig is releasing a p365 with manual safeties later this summer.i'm waiting on that one

I received a message that there were several knives available that no one thought to pick. Apparently most hogs went for the custom last rites and urgent furies, and a couple plainer blades got skipped.
I was wondering about leftovers myself. I didn’t get this message so I guess I’m on “the list.”

The Mentor handles are a mystery to me too :D

KWD80Gp.jpg

UEqvbz4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back