CrabShackGanzaaa!!!! . . . This Thursday, April 25, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double score today! There's a guy I know who had some boxes with some stuff in them ;) Got my nuke NFBA and my Last Rites Ganza. This is a good example of thinking one thing but then when you get them in your hand you think something completely different - I like this tanto WAY more than I thought I might and it looks absolutely amazing! The Grex of the brown G10 and whatever the wood is with the SS/copper pins comes out well dressed and color coordinated to the nines! I suspected it as much and it's even better in person than I thought, and I absolutely LOVE LOVE this blade shape. It really seems like a knife that would be at home in the kitchen. I really like it much more than I thought I would so I'm extra pleased, what a great blade!
Last Rites.jpg

Double score today! There's a guy I know who had some boxes with some stuff in them ;) Got my nuke NFBA and my Last Rites Ganza. This is a good example of thinking one thing but then when you get them in your hand you think something completely different - I like this tanto WAY more than I thought I might and it looks absolutely amazing! The Grex of the brown G10 and whatever the wood is with the SS/copper pins comes out well dressed and color coordinated to the nines! I suspected it as much and it's even better in person than I thought, and I absolutely LOVE LOVE this blade shape. It really seems like a knife that would be at home in the kitchen. I really like it much more than I thought I would so I'm extra pleased, what a great blade!
View attachment 1122814

Monster score. That one looks 100 times better than in the Ganzaapics. Just stunning, deadly, beautiful.

This CS Mentor is just sych a tasty piece of bacon.

Any thoughts on what the resin is Grexed with? It looks like g10 with a kevlar texture, or micarta in resin, beats me. Ill post clearer pics tomorrow, its hard to capture, its so deeply dark.

View attachment 1122814
I told ya the Last Rites is an awesome blade! Was I wrong? Nope! :D:D:D

I told ya the Last Rites is an awesome blade! Was I wrong? Nope! :D:D:D
No man, you nailed it- I'm still drooling over it- Even wrapped in duct tape, awesome ass blade hands down! I love the ergos of it with the CL of the handle to the drop, the long sweeping spine, totally digging it! :thumbsup:

No man, you nailed it- I'm still drooling over it- Even wrapped in duct tape, awesome ass blade hands down! I love the ergos of it with the CL of the handle to the drop, the long sweeping spine, totally digging it! :thumbsup:
And to think, the Last Rites was not your first choice! That's some blessing-in-disguise/good karma stuff right there for a great dude! Congrats Len! That blade is equally at home in the kitchen or the battlefield. I think mine will probably be the last blade I ever sell.

And to think, the Last Rites was not your first choice! That's some blessing-in-disguise/good karma stuff right there for a great dude! Congrats Len! That blade is equally at home in the kitchen or the battlefield. I think mine will probably be the last blade I ever sell.
Yeah, it's interesting, some blades I've been pumped over that didn't really pop like I expected and some that over delivered like this one.

Got my Grab Bag today!

Scored:

-coated FMV14 in blue/black G10
-coated HOG Gemini in orange/black G10

Hoohoo!! So excited

I just got back after being away and opened my packages! Holy smokes!

The grab bag scores are:
- Coated Nano Fusion Nuked Forsaken Steel Heart (hammered silver + maroon micarta)
- Coated Urgent Fury (desert bronze + black G-10)
- Last Rites (pumpkin G-10)

Super stoked about it! I've wanted the NFSH for a while, finally got one! To me, this 8" length is pretty magical. Just long enough to be carry friendly, enough length to process some firewood, but not so long that I can't do smaller tasks (esp w/ choil) or look like I'm carrying a sword outta place. Doesn't hurt that it matches my BG AK47 also in Hammered and maroon!

I scored a CS Last Rites and Urgent Fury during the Ganzaaa, but secretly wished I'd have regular users to beat on - wish granted!

Thanks Busse team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back