• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

>ALL SOLD>Craftsman Drill Press, Floor Jack, Jack Stands and 4' Shop Lights in Phoenix AZ

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello, I have the sad job of liquidating some of my late brothers stuff for my Mom. Hopefully this is the right place for some of it. These are fresh out of a storage unit so I'd wipe them down before delivery. None is shippable and located in Tempe AZ for pickup. If needed I can meet somewhere in the metro area. Deals made for multiples.

1) Craftsman 15 1/2" Drill Press model 113.21371. It's disassembled and I'll need help to lift the head onto the shaft. Ebay has a used one for $550 - Asking $350OBO. You can sure get cheaper ones at HF but they ain't vintage Craftsman!
IMG_3050.JPGIMG_3052.JPG

2) Powerbuilt 3 ton Floor Jack model 47593 - I see new ones for 200 on the bay, 242 at Wally's place, and 119 for the HF special. Looks like new. Would like $150 OBO
IMG_3057.JPG

3) Two pair of Performance Tool 6 ton jack stands model W41023, one pair in box and one pair loose. I see 75 on the bay, used from 53. HF has only 3 ton at 40-80 per pair. Asking only 55 new in box and 45 for the loose pair OBO.

IMG_3053.JPG

4) Four 48" shop lights new in box. You can read the specs in the pics. Retails for about 30 each so how about 20 each with a discount for multiple OBO. I'll probably keep one in case my rig ever fails.

IMG_3054.JPGIMG_3055.JPG

PS any interest in scuba gear, Aquarium/marine books, Aquarium corals and polished shells (I've got many boxes of corals and shells) PM your interest and we'll talk. ETA some of these items could be shipped.

Oops almost forgot a ton of reloading stuff that I haven't gone thru yet. Duplicate dies and chamberings I don't use, calipers, loading blocks and brass and a bunch more I don't even know about yet. There's a NIB Lee Press but it's still in Tucson. ETA these items could be shipped.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the reloading equipment. When you have an inventory of it, please send me a message. Thanks.

Back