Crazy Eights Milestone GAW.

Well done for being you and being here :)

Well nice for hosting a GAW:)

Not an entry thanks as I'm ONE OVER THE EIGHT right now :D:D:thumbsup:

Regards, Will

Those are 2 knives I happen to be thinking of buying. The CV yellow mini copperheads aren't easy to find. So I'm in! Thanks Rey!

Lots of eights! I'm in, thanks for the chance.

5o7nCjm.jpg

uuUuIHc.jpg

You should make @mrknife and any other congratulatory commenters automatically in!:D:p Ha! I’ve always wanted to say that.:). Thanks r8shell r8shell !
Respectfully, Neal ;)
First post edited! :D
Just say "I'm in" Don't say "not in", although pictures, amusing stories, etc are always welcome. I will pick a winner when my post count reaches 8888. I don't know how long that will take, so enter soon, in case I start to feel chatty.

I’m on the Road R8shell so this ol dog hasn’t got the loading of pics from phone sussed out yet.
What a neat milestone - well done as it’s such a pleasure having you around these parts.

Not an entry but I wanted to say that I appreciate your 8888 posts. Also, thank you for your generosity. Good luck, guys!

Those are 2 knives I happen to be thinking of buying. The CV yellow mini copperheads aren't easy to find. So I'm in! Thanks Rey!

I have a Mini Copperlock in stainless that's a favorite. I wouldn't mine a CV version as well.

I'm in and thanks for the chance, Rey.

I don't have many photos on this computer so here's a pic of a Schrade+ LB7.
-

Last edited:
I’ve been gone a while due to Hurricane Harvey issues but planning to be a regular again. I’ll start with...I’m in! Congrats on your milestone.

wyUggTQ.jpg

Last edited:
I want to congratul8 you on the milestone and anniversary d8, r8shell! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
If I'm not too l8, I'll particip8!
8888 posts, and most are gr8! You have the tr8s that let you cre8 interesting content.
The sl8 of knives in your GAW c8er to my tastes, and the knives are well-m8ed, too - fine GAW b8!
If f8 should dict8 that I win, I hope other entrants won't h8 or ber8 me.
At any r8, I'm in, and best wishes to every one else!

- GT

One of my favorite childhood card games! Thank you for your dedication to the forum and congratulations on the milestone. Thank you also for the opportunity to play along.

Back