Crazy Eights Milestone GAW.

This can get moved if necessary, or removed if needed, but after some thought, I’m looking forward (and not-he can stay this way forever Too) to in terms of “8s”, is this little guy being 8, cause if I’m lucky, he’ll be ready for a knife by then:D. I’m kinda a big thug, so it’s nice to have a short and loving guy like this around. 8B5C79A8-667D-4426-9F8E-6EF3F1D179CF.jpeg0E5DED16-2E8F-45DD-9998-8D9C1956F3FA.jpeg 05CBEC5C-E05C-40B2-B16A-7A7FCEB80274.jpeg

It is 2018, and I have been a member here for eight years. I've passed eight thousand posts. The number '8' is in my name. I think it's time for a giveaway.

I thought about having a minimum post count, of 1/100th of mine (88.88 posts) but decided to go ahead and open this up to anyone.

Just say "I'm in" Don't say "not in", although pictures, amusing stories, etc are always welcome. I will pick a winner when my post count reaches 8888. I don't know how long that will take, so enter soon, in case I start to feel chatty.

The prize: A Yellow Mini Copperlock, and a Small Texas Jack that's had a tea-soak dye job to give it a darker, old-bone look.

View attachment 833094

I'll send to anywhere USPS will flat-rate to. (I think that's pretty much anywhere.)
Entrants must must be 18yrs of age, and are responsible for complying with legal restrictions in their jurisdiction.
Yep! Time flies when you are having fun!!————-Great giveaway and thanks for the chance! If I happen to win! Send them to that cool lady with the Tie-Dyed T-Shirt that goes by r8Shell..:p

I'm in thanks for the opportunity. Here's a pic of my newest find. It's still in the mail headed up North for me to keep tell I decide its time to send it to it's next home:D1516831573432-596001477.jpeg

Whether you write today's date as 01/28, or as our European friends do: 28/01, it's a numerical anagram of 2018.

What's that got to do with anything? Nothing, just bumping the thread to page one and burning off another post.

Congrats on the eights :thumbsup:
4Jh0v08.jpg

Congrats on the infinite post, 8,888. That was harder than it looked wasn't it?
:)

Oh congrats Planterz, and thanks again r8shell.

Back