CREATIVE USES FOR YOUR KNIFE....GO!

I've used my Kershaw Knockout before as light duty pruning shears to trim off some long branches that were about a quarter of an inch thick.Open up the blade a little, put the branch in the closing path of the blade, wrap your fingers around the back of the blade
and make sort of a closed fist.Be careful not curl your fingers inwards too much by the way,you dont wanna cut them:D.

I've used my Kershaw Knockout before as light duty pruning shears to trim off some long branches that were about a quarter of an inch thick.Open up the blade a little, put the branch in the closing path of the blade, wrap your fingers around the back of the blade
and make sort of a closed fist.Be careful not curl your fingers inwards too much by the way,you dont wanna cut them:D.

There's technique called tension cutting. I've cut up to over an inch diameter branches easily with this technique.

Poking Carb Holes

2A98Pwv.jpg

Let’s see here, I once trimmed my fingernails with a small Buck knife. I’ve stripped many wires with whatever knife I happened to have in my pocket. I’ve used a SAK classic as a holder for one side of a corn on the cob. I roughly shaved once with a mora companion

I often use the spine of a wider blade pocket knife (think like a griptillian or PM2) to open beer and coke bottles. I’m really good at it too. I can flick the cap all the way across the room.

Back