• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Crimson Trace for G42/G43 and Oakley’s FREE SHIPPING!!!

bravodelta

Gold Member
PRICE DROPS!!!

Hello BF,

I have a BUNCH of miscellaneous items. Lots of GREAT stuff here, DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Oakley Valve Sunglasses

New in Box / Never used / Never Worn

**This is a “Frankenstein” pair that had the lenses swapped from another Oakley pair. Frame and lenses are NEW NEW NEW***

Silver Frames with Oakley Prizim TR45 Lenses (Shooting Lense)

PRIZM™ TR45
Ideal for low light conditions with a visual light transmission of 45%. TR45 is a suitable alternative to a persimmon, and even in some cases, a clear lens.

***Box does not reflect the correct lens type***

Retails for $189

Asking $110 - PRICE DROP TO $90 - which includes FREE USPS Priority Shipping - All Paypal fee included

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. I HAVE ALMOST 100 PERFECT FEEDBACKS AND PRIDE MYSELF ON GREAT COMMUNICATION, FAST SHIPPING AND AN HONEST DEAL!!!

View media item 9574View media item 9575
Oakley Crankshaft Sunglasses

New in Box / Never used / Never Worn

Matte Black Frame / Black Iridium Polarized Lens

Retails for $179

Asking $SOLD$ which includes FREE USPS Priority Shipping - All Paypal fee included

Crimson Trace Laserguard GREEN for Glock 42/43 LG-443G with Pocket Holster Combo

Lightly used CT Laserguard off a G43 (Fits G42 and G43) Maybe 100 rounds fired while using. Includes all box and papers ***(UPC code is missing from the box because it was requires to send in for a promotion)***

I will include a front pocket holster that fits a G43 ONLY with this CT laserguard. Makes and excellent combo!!! Holster is made by Alabama Holsters. Is the best kydex pocket holster around and will easily work with Cargo pants or similar.

CT Laserguard *Green* Retails for $250

Holster retails for $50 with 8+ week wait

SOLD

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. I HAVE ALMOST 100 PERFECT FEEDBACKS AND PRIDE MYSELF ON GREAT COMMUNICATION, FAST SHIPPING AND AN HONEST DEAL!!!
[
Vortex Crossfire II 3x-9x X 40mm Scope and Rings

Never used / Never Fired. Came of a new rifle

*Looks like it is the Dead Hold BDC Reticle*

** Includes rings and scope covers

Couple tiny nicks, glass is perfect

No box and papers but still includes the Vortex FOREVER warranty.

Retails for $150 for the scope

Retails for $30 for the rings

Asking $SOLD$which includes FREE USPS Priority Shipping - All Paypal fee included

DJI Spark Drone

Color Alpine White

Original owner, bought new. Has maybe 10 mins of runtime by me, never crashed or damaged and looks perfect. Box papers and all included accessories and extra props.

Excellent drone with excellent specs and camera to get started in the hobby.

It features a 12-megapixel camera capable of shooting 1080p video at 30fps

Can be controlled with a smartphone or tablet OR an additional controller (purchased separately)

***Plenty of accessories available for this platform***

Retail was $500

Asking $SOLD$which includes FREE USPS Priority Shipping - All Paypal fee included

Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II
I have several of these, this unit is a spare

New in Box – (used as a paperweight on my desk)

Asking $SOLD$ which includes FREE USPS Priority Shipping - All Paypal fee included

Thyrm CellVault XL

Battery Storage / Misc Storage

New and Never used. I bought too many and this is extra

Asking $SOLD$ which includes FREE USPS First class - All Paypal fee included

Surefire Firepack

**Inlcudes all box and papers**

Barely used in the house, mounted on a backpack and quickly removed. Very very very bright. Interesting device. I have another

Streamlight ProTac 90

New In Box with nylon case – handled and tested for function

300 Lumens on High

Accepts cr123 or AA Alkaline or AA Lithium

Retails for $150

MORE PICS BELOW!!!

Last edited:
Back