CRK annuals: anyone have a complete collection?

Ernie1980

Gold Member
By complete I mean one of every year they were offered, either large or small versions. I would like to eventually piece together a complete set, but they are difficult to find! I am half way there with the 2002 I just bought today:thumbup:
I would love to see some pictures of complete collections!!

There is a picture from a forum member that has a large and small of every year the annuals were made. Look in the big annual thread or the CRK folder picture thread. Its definitely on the CRK forum page, I saw it one day when browsing.........It was pretty amazing and an expensive collection.....!!!

^^ I found the picture, quite impressive!!! Maybe someday I will complete a collection of small annuals.

I highly doubt it, but that would be interesting to see.

I have a Large and Small from each year (1999-2011)

I don't consider it a "complete" collection as there are many different inlays and blade options I do not have.
One more picture to round out the collection.

I don't consider it a "complete" collection as there are many different inlays and blade options I do not have.

My goodness sir.

May I apply for a job at your place doing whatever it is that you do?

You could buy a small house with all that CRK loot!

Very impressive Mr. James.

What? Your crazy that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. James--if you don't mind sharing, what is the total count of all CRK's in your collection? That is an inspiring sight to see my friend.

:eek: And I thought I had an impressive collection.....!!! VERY NICE......!

Good lord. To think every time I go to Sacramento, this is somewhere in the near vicinity and I never knew about it....ahh!!!

Very nice collection!

I recognize a few I was lucky enough to see in person. :)

Back