CRK annuals: anyone have a complete collection?

That is a truly amazing collection, thank you very much for sharing.

I saw at least 6 knives that I'd LOVE to have, 3 from my CRK grail list without even scouring the pics that closely.
I don't care what anybody says about the monetary value as this is obviously a passion of yours and in my worthless opinion it's 15 years well spent.

If you ever part with some of those fine knives please contact me.

Oh, thanks for making me feel better about owning a measly dozen CRK's, I'm off to the for sale section ;)

Great collection of the glory days when every Chris Reeve collector couldn't wait till the annuals would start showing up on assorted knife dealer's websites.

Ummm.......What did i just come across?! Be very proud of that collection Sir.

Thanks for showing us that marvelous group of annuals, James. A truly singular collection.

Looks like this thread has been fully kidnapped, thanks to everyone for the kind words. My collecting has slowed quite a bit since I first started, and I still have some Grails I would love to get my hands on. I own a few custom knives but have concentrated on CRK folders for quite some time. I am still shy of the 100 mark as far as a head found, but it is not far off.

Looks like this thread has been fully kidnapped, thanks to everyone for the kind words. My collecting has slowed quite a bit since I first started, and I still have some Grails I would love to get my hands on. I own a few custom knives but have concentrated on CRK folders for quite some time. I am still shy of the 100 mark as far as a head found, but it is not far off.

I hear ya, I have owned 92 CRK ( wish I had everyone I ever owned ), so I am at least approaching the 100 Owned Membership Club......lol I still have a pretty nice collection that I am proud of.

I hear ya, I have owned 92 CRK ( wish I had everyone I ever owned ), so I am at least approaching the 100 Owned Membership Club......lol I still have a pretty nice collection that I am proud of.

I think I'm either a in or close to being in that club myself. Wonder if joining gets us a free Sebenza. :) :p

I think I'm either a in or close to being in that club myself. Wonder if joining gets us a free Sebenza. :) :p

That would be sweet wouldn't it....???....lol. Gotta love the sebenza, in any shape or form....!

That collection will hold it's value much much better than a Mercedes ever will. I have experienced the depreciation of a Mercedes and it is not pretty.

Hell yeah. Only a tiny handful of cars in automobile history appreciate in value. That CRK collection is insane.

Thanks for sharing your amazing collection! That is an impressive and varied set of knives!!!!!!

Awesome collection St James! I think you posted(somewhere) an overhead shot of all your crks laid out. You still have the pic?

Always enjoy seeing this extraordinary collection . . . and it's not the annuals that are the best part, IMHO. :)

Heh, brother Fooj and I are both salivating over the knives in the frame I think.

Here's a picture James took when we met in Sacramento. I think my PP3 is in there too.

That is a timeline there, your PP3 is third from the bottom above the "H" Sebenza and below the Numbered "P" Sebenza. The bottom knife is a "South African Titanium Folder" Chris made before the Sebenza, second from the top is a Large clipless "P" Sebenza, and the top knife is a "Galuka" prototype of the "regular" Sebenza model I bought from Scott Cook.

That is a timeline there, your PP3 is third from the bottom above the "H" Sebenza and below the Numbered "P" Sebenza. The bottom knife is a "South African Titanium Folder" Chris made before the Sebenza, second from the top is a Large clipless "P" Sebenza, and the top knife is a "Galuka" prototype of the "regular" Sebenza model I bought from Scott Cook.

Excuse me -- let me wipe the drool off my chin . . .

You must also hear the chin serving at the table in US :eek:
Very awesome collection Sir stjames
Hat from Thumps up from Austria

Back