CRK Cheat Day

A steady diet of CRK needs a cheat day once in a while. Helps you appreciate how nourishing those ol’ Sebenzas really are.

Here is my cheat for today. My Spyderco Southard with a custom scale I made from Micarta I salvaged from an old Westinghouse breaker. The material was naturally this warm orange colour.

7RrG3XZ.jpg

If you’re a cheater like me, share pics of your mistress or back-door-man here.

Been on a Spyderco kick lately. I never carry them as long as I will carry a Sebenza. Usually just a week at most, unlike the months I may spend with one CRK.

Today’s selection is my one-of-a-kind Native 4 with brown Micarta scales, titanium pocket clip, and bead-blasted bolsters, customized by this forum’s very own gull wing gull wing

This was the very first modern folder I bought. The knife that started me down the rabbit hole that led to CRK.

FFkSY3A.jpg

TDBgLCe.jpg

These days if a CRK isn't in my pocket usually something in M4 or K390 is. Although s35vn isn't as interesting to me as a tool steel I just love the Sebenza and the fact that they encourage you to maintain it.

Thinks Cody, I've forgotten that one.
The vintage micarta is beautiful. The clip, I made, it's not off of an S. knife.
How deep is the snow now?:)

Back