CRK Cheat Day

Thinks Cody, I've forgotten that one.
The vintage micarta is beautiful. The clip, I made, it's not off of an S. knife.
How deep is the snow now?:)
it’s a really great knife that I enjoy carrying.

Not much snow yet, but in these parts it’s usually hits in January if at all. That’s the truth of life on the west coast.

Glad you are well. Hope you have a great new year!

Cheating today. Bret Dowell mini Lanny Clip in tero tuff and an acid etched M4 blade. There’s orange liners also but ya can’t see them.

JOnKyVm.jpg

Took an updated family pic... I don't consider myself a "collector", more of an "aquirer". From cheap to expensive, old to new - it's all there. I can say for certain, the CRK community continues to impress me! Between the forums and the other social media platforms, the community is positive, helpful and professional.. lacking the drama that many other communities have; and I LOVE that! Along with that, the company itself (CRK) is TOP NOTCH!

There are two very active forum memebers on here that have helped me with my journey, to them I cannot thank you enough! I've learned that a lot of deals happen behind the scenes and ultimately people genuinely want to help you.

This is a community I'm so glad to be a part of! Thank you to everyone for sharing your thoughts, pictures and stories :)

N42xm6q.jpg

Left to Right
  • Rat II in D2
  • Al Mar Mini SERT - Auto
  • Benchmade Mini Griptillian
  • Spyderco PM3 LW
  • Spyderco PM2
  • Masters of Defense - CQD Mark II Auto
  • Ganzo Firebird in D2
  • Cobratek OTF
  • Buck 110 (from the early 1980's)
  • CRK Large Sebenza 21 Crop Circles
  • CRK Small Sebenza 21 Insingo Black Micarta
  • CRK Small Sebenza Regular Moon Song
Bottom
  • ESEE 3

Last edited:
I don't mean to be blasphemous, but the basic old Endura paired with K390 has me reconsidering how many CRK folders I really need to own.

It's a really good steel and one that really seems to live up to the hype. I've got it in an Endura, Endela, and PM2.

Back