CRK fiends, its time to come clean...

Just curious to see what level the CRK owners are at. How many CRK’s do you own? What stage of sickness are you at? Is it getting worse?

How many CRK’s you own:
1-2 = Newbie
2-3 = Blooming follower
4-5 = You’re getting it
6-7 = Follower
8-10 = You got it bad
10+ = CRK FIEND, zero will power

I myself am at the 10+ stage…. I live with myself by repeating “I have no problem, I have no problem”…. The more the better:D.

In reality, you don’t need to have 10+ to be a CRK fiend. It only takes one.

Six, but all in the past month.

Maybe not the most serious symptoms, but very rapid onset of disease.

I'm at 3, 4 is about the limit for me.

Just a small insingo is next and I think I'm done with knives.

Man, I'd love to have a couple of Sebenza's but I don't know if I could ever spend thousands of dollars on maybe half a dozen knives. I know quality over quantity, but still.

Currently at 3, but always on the lookout for my next one. They're three of the few knives that i won't consider trading.

I have OWNED about 35 CRK's, but did you notice the past tense?:D

I really enjoy buying/selling/trading CRK's and just enjoy having them in my ownership for awhile.

I wish I could have kept them all, but alas the group has been whittled down to just a handful of them.

I find that I generally carry my small 21 Insingo about 99% of the time. The others are mostly just "pride of ownership" at this point.

Haha I get what you mean.

But really, I don't even use my mnandi. All my other knives like spydercos collect dust now...

I think small large combo sebenza works fine for me, just curious about insingo.

If I buy more than 1 more, I'm blaming you!

These are the ones I have/had:
Small 21 TNK
Large 21 TNK
Small CF 21
Large CF 21
Small Cocobolo Inlay 21
Large Cocobolo Inlay 21
Star-tac Unumzaan

Guess that means I got/had it bad. Lately though I have been slimming down the collection. I think I will be happy with just a Unum, Small 21 Inlay and a Mnandi.

At any given time I've had as many as 6 and (now) as few as 3. I will be adding a 25 sometime in the not too distant future, though.

Back