CRK gets MQA at Blade 2019

Good for them, they’ve did some unique pieces that have been absolutely stunning and continue to improve their products. Can’t say enough good things about the Impinda, can’t wait to see the full line of the 31.

But still some people claim they are overpriced!

This speaks volumes since it is voted on by their peers (at least that’s my understanding).

They get ripped for using s35 in the age of super steels but people don’t consider they manufacture it at such a high quality and consistency that it’s not fair to compare it to company x’s inconsistent steel.

This speaks volumes since it is voted on by their peers (at least that’s my understanding).

They get ripped for using s35 in the age of super steels but people don’t consider they manufacture it at such a high quality and consistency that it’s not fair to compare it to company x’s inconsistent steel.

QFT

The quality and heat treat is a lot more important than some realize.

I bet 112 years ago some thought this fence tool was overpriced at the time but it's the one I grab first stringing barbed wire. Lol, hell it's just getting good and broke in.:)
YpHJMtL.jpg

Last edited:
Back