CRK Reg Sebenza Scales, Strider SJ75, Benchmade, Spyderco and more For Sale

I am looking to sell the knives listed below. I accept PayPal (all prices include shipping and fees). I am open to reasonable offers. Shipping to the CONUS only please. I can be reached by PM or at LDSAbinadi at Yahoo dot com

The only trades I am interested in are the following (good users are fine):

_Strider SMF (stonewashed blade, prefer CC model but am open)
_Microtech Socom Elite (satin blade, clip or tanto point are fine, prefer 20-CV but S35VN will work too)
_Microtech Socom Delta (satin blade)
_Any Gen3 Gen4 Hinderer with 3.5" or greater blade
_Carbon Fiber Large Sebenza
_Sebenza Insignio (Large, prefer inlays)

What I have:

1) Chris Reeve Umnumzaan - Traded to Zookie

2) Strider SJ 75 (Handground Version) $370.00
This is competely unused by me. I haven't even cut paper with it. Putting this one up as fodder for sale or trade. This is a great knife, just not something I'd feel like I'd want to plunk into a piece of wood or be abrasive with. Much like the Chris Reeve above. Only mark on the knife was the one that it arrived with which is a very small scuff on the pivit pin. Other than than, it's pristine. Has Strider's new lockup which is very nice!

IMG_0678.jpg

Here's a link to more pictures of the SJ 75: http://s1186.photobucket.com/albums/z379/ldsabinadi/Strider SJ75/

3) Large Regular Sebenza Scales. Made by Peter R.
1) Carbon Fiber: SOLD to tomhalv
2) OD Green: $60.00 - SPF MWMCCORMICK

IMG_0687.jpg

4) Benchmade 552 S30V Ritter Griptilian SOLD to cattmath 1911

5) Zero Tolerance 0400 - SOLD to swimmerdude1127

6) Spyderco Titanium Lum Tanto (CE). $135.00
This is a user and has been carried. Titanium handles show typical signs of carry. Knife has been cleaned and has a solid lockup and blade is centered. Has had a mirror polished edge applied with my Wicked Edge on the existing bevel. Pics show all details described. Comes with box and paperwork.

IMG_0640.jpg

Here's a link to more pictures of the Lum Tanto: http://s1186.photobucket.com/albums/z379/ldsabinadi/Bob Lum Tanto/

7) Spyderco Large Micarta Dyad - SOLD to ayeaton

8) Ontario Utilitac II Tanto. LNIB. $38.00
This is by far the smoothest knife I've felt in this price range. Smoother than some I own that cost 5-10 times as much. Has cut paper once to test the edge which is sharp. Excellent lock up and no blade play.
Blade Length: 3 1/2"
Overall Length: 8"
Closed Length: 4 1/2"
Pocket Clip: 4 way, tip-up / tip-down carry
Locking Mechanism: Linerlock
Steel Material: AUS8 Stainless Steel

IMG_0480.jpg

9) Remington (Italian Made) Elite Skinner I. $80.00
Has never been used. Comes with leather sheath that has metal belt clip. Has a swedge in the top of the blade near the tip. Very, very comfortable in the hand. Has a lanyard slot in the base of the tang (full tang construction.)

Blade Length: 3"
Overall Length: 8"
Spine Thickness: 3.8 mm
Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel with Satin Finish
Handle Material: G-10
Includes black leather sheath
Made in Italy

IMG_0524.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:
7) Spyderco Large Micarta Dyad $135.00

I'll take this, PM sent.

Last edited:
swimmerdude1127, got your pm but your inbox is full. My PayPal address is LDSAbinadi at Yahoo dot com

Seconds on the Ritter Grip! Let me know if catmath1911 doesn't close the deal.

Back