• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK/Shiro collab UniHati - SOLD

Lone_Wolfe

Mrs G.
Platinum Member
You know what this is, a Shiro made knife with CRK UG artwork gracing the front. They were made in sets of 10, each set having a different color Alutex. This is the green, one of my favorites. Great looking graphic on this one, and it's in mint condition.
Pricing it below table for a quick sale, 1750 shipped in when paid for with a based paypal account. The ONLY trades I'll consider are a different one of these if you have one of the few that I like even better, a large 2000 Annual, or a Forever Flag with an August 28th birthday.You know what this is, a Shiro made knife with CRK UG artwork gracing the front. They were made in sets of 10, each set having a different color Alutex. This is the green, one of my favorites. Great looking graphic on this one, and it's in mint condition.

SOLD

The ONLY trades I'll consider are a different one of these if you have one of the few that I like even better, a large 2000 Annual, or a Forever Flag with an August 28th birthday.

UniHatiCRK2_Balcony-1.jpg

UniHatiCRK2_Balcony-2.jpg

Last edited:
There are incredible! And a great price as well... good luck with the sale OP, wish it was me!

Hope you can get a forever flag man. Mine was made on my birthday on the 21st of August.

Can you take a video to see? Or more pictures are also available,thanks

Hope you can get a forever flag man. Mine was made on my birthday on the 21st of August.

I actually already have a set of those, they're awesome. I'd just grab another to use as a gift. I love these things.

CGG_ForeverFlagITrilogy-Birthcards1.jpg

I actually already have a set of those, they're awesome. I'd just grab another to use as a gift. I love these things.

View attachment 1465116
Well I’m glad you like them man. I was the one that sent them the image to design this graphic. It was in the works since November of 2018.

Attachments

• 29F4F09A-30B1-4A54-82FD-FDECC5895316.jpeg
    29F4F09A-30B1-4A54-82FD-FDECC5895316.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 18
Well I’m glad you like them man. I was the one that sent them the image to design this graphic. It was in the works since November of 2018.

I'd heard that story, pretty cool! Kayla did an awesome job with the design here. A actually know where at least 7 of the 8 are.

[QUOTE =“ Lone_Wolfe,post:20169292,member:296523”]我将获得更多照片,您正在寻找什么。锁定,居中还是其他?[/ QUOTE]
I want to see the appearance of the whole knife and the smoothness of opening and closing

I'd heard that story, pretty cool! Kayla did an awesome job with the design here. A actually know where at least 7 of the 8 are.
Everything Kayla touches turns to gold lol. If you ever find a Small Forever Flag let me know.

I also was the only one to be offered another blade shape and mine was the first one made and they were kind enough to make it for my birthday on the 21st.

I also was the only one to be offered another blade shape and mine was the first one made and they were kind enough to make it for my birthday on the 21st.

By complete set, I meant all 3 blade shapes. I also have a drop point.

CGG_ForeverFlag-Balcony2.jpg

[QUOTE =“ Lone_Wolfe,post:20169292,member:296523”]我将获得更多照片,您正在寻找什么。锁定,居中还是其他?[/ QUOTE]
I want to see the appearance of the whole knife and the smoothness of opening and closing

Here you go.

It doesn't exist yet, but that design is slated to become the net CGG.
Dang that's crazy I haven't seen anyone else with a different blade shape then my insingo blade. I hope they don't make it the next CGG.

Back