CRK Shirogorov Collab

Don’t know if this is already posted here.

The CRK IG feed just posted shots of the graphic Impindas. Night Sky Impinda in there. At first I thought I was looking at a Shirogorov Night Sky rip-off job, until I realized it was in fact a CRK.

Edit: I’m wrong. They are a Shirogorov CRK collaboration

Last edited:
I got one of the ten damascus UG Impindas at the NYCKS last November. At that time, Matt said they’d likely do graphic Impindas in the future but that they’d never make any more Damascus UG Impindas.

Got a link?

It's on CRK's IG storyline. I'm not sure that's linkable... The storyline shot is from recon1. No pics there either. Hopefully someone can track down some high quality images. The video is dark with fast motion.

It's on CRK's IG storyline. I'm not sure that's linkable... The storyline shot is from recon1. No pics there either. Hopefully someone can track down some high quality images. The video is dark with fast motion.

Yeah. I don’t think you can link an IG story

Don’t know if this is already posted here.

The CRK IG feed just posted shots of the graphic Impindas. Night Sky Impinda in there. At first I thought I was looking at a Shirogorov Night Sky rip-off job, until I realized it was in fact a CRK.

The Shiros are collaborations, and carry the CRK logo.

62461521_10156206939160849_6259629497767690240_n.jpg

62054068_10157261737341684_5677907393346797568_n.jpg

Wow--a Shiro CD Big Dipper Night Sky F95? I’d LOVE to have one of those but I suspect it’s not in my budget range.

Wow, my two favorite knife companies collaborate and... i don't love or hate it

^^^What CPP CPP said. I wonder what a true knife collaboration--not one that involved superimposing unique graphics--between the two makers would look like.

^^^What CPP CPP said. I wonder what a true knife collaboration--not one that involved superimposing unique graphics--between the two makers would look like.
It would likely be the Sebenza-flipper people sometimes try to imagine

It would likely be the Sebenza-flipper people sometimes try to imagine
On washers, like an older Hati...Shiro blade shape, but 4/5ths with a hollow grind. Maybe a front flipper or something like the Pero. Handle shape?

While I understand creating limited versions of a knife, I wish CRK would just produce the standard one in greater numbers so they would be easier to get!

But, would you buy one if the opportunity arose ????
Very good question! I am making progress on my self-restraint, I was about to order a Micarta 31 today but I didn't think I could handle the wait so I didn't!

Aha! So I was wrong. The vid clips were dark. I thought they were Impindas.

Back