• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Crk small classic micarta sebenza, zdp stretch 2, bm 710

Hey all got three today give me offers if nothing else it will be entertaining

Small crk micarta sebenza sans clip it has been lightly used judge condition for yourself I did my best to show the WORST of the knives
I bought it and cut some fruit for about a week and stopped carrying it figure it needs a home to use her

If someone really wants the clip let me know and Ill see if I can locate it

When I bought the knife the guy on here actually lived 15 mins from crk and went in there and had Mr reeves go over it as well as fit the "new" (a year or two ago before the 25) style washers with the greese holes

Knife is rock solid with a full or late lockup depending on your viewpoint if I remember correctly this is typical for sebbies it certainly hasn't moved since Mr reeves touched it

No box or paperwork I payed $385 and figure $370 is fair without a clip just want to get my money out of it

Next up is a "like new" I know I have the box but I just moved and will have to look for it

Literally cut some paper and an apple and remembered Im not a fan of lockbacks so I oiled it up and put it in the safe I bought it nib for $135 I'd like to get that out of it but make me an offer

And last is a d2 benchmade 710 its used and has some staining/surface rust on the blade and the tip is a little rounded

However I did get a black oxide clip for it as you can see from the pics and the Internals have been painstakingly polished ... It's the smoothest knife I think i have ever touched I had forgotten about this and can't stop playing with it lmao as with the others I did my best to show the worst of the knife $120

I hit my 5 pic limit I will be posting more in other posts

Thank you for your time
and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)

uploadfromtaptalk1406929791911.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406929802593.jpg
ATTACH]

**edit** pm me any offers or questions you have

And just ask for additional pictures

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406929815342.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406929815342.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 83
  • uploadfromtaptalk1406929823681.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406929823681.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 77
  • uploadfromtaptalk1406929833296.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406929833296.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
You have to update your usergroup settings to show you are a paying (Gold or higher) member in order to sell on the Exchange.

Back