CRK Small Sebenza 21 Full Backspacers - The Evolution

Did you ever find a tanto to test? I have one and I’m looking to get a backspacer when available

I don't think the extra 4 grams will weigh you down unless you're Nutnfancy.

Compressed air, no problem to clean. Highly doubt you are in the bush with your CRK.

Backspacer makes the knife feel better in the hand.
Prevents that annoying closed knife thumb cut.
Prevents edge damage in the pocket from coins keys etc.
Looks like it was meant to be there and feels great.

Word..

I will never take my plain blasted spacer off, and if I ever get a small 31 that I favour over the 21 I'll move the backspacer over to this in a heartbeat..

We need You or someone else to make(a lot) more!!

:cool::thumbsup:

as a newbie who just found this thread, the world needs more of this! :) [read: please produce some more, i need one! :D ]

(apologies in advance if i necroed a too old thread against some rules i may have missed ;))

as a newbie who just found this thread, the world needs more of this! :) [read: please produce some more, i need one! :D ]

(apologies in advance if i necroed a too old thread against some rules i may have missed ;))

Welcome to the forums!

I dont think you broke any rules.

There is this guy making G10 or micarta backspacers right now, they look really good. But yeah, more TI ones would be golden!!

If it happens, it will be a little while for another run.

I would very much agree with 353, if you want a full length spacer right now Boomer is your guy!

If it happens, it will be a little while for another run.

I would very much agree with 353, if you want a full length spacer right now Boomer is your guy!

i'm a patient guy :D

and first i have to decide whether i want a fancy CCG 21 or wait for the damascus 31s (and no, "both" is not an option :D stuff's expensive here in europe :mad:)

and thanks for the warm welcome, guys :thumbsup:

I’d love to get another one of these in Ti. It’s on my EDC Sebenza, always with me.

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

Last edited:
How can I buy these back spacers for my small Sebenza 21?

You can't. Unless someone wants to sell you one second hand.

I got the last one on an ebay auction, it was not cheap.. But knowing it was the last one I could not let it slip away.

I would not let it go for under 200$, maybe not even then. They are so perfectly designed and executed that they could be mistaken for actual CRK hardware!

Machining and selling these as a separate upgrade would be easy money for CRK IMO.

WZsB3MP.jpg

U8pzHoEl.jpg

muH2OqUl.jpg

eH3yTIsl.jpg

7DZKKvLl.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply.

That is disappointing to say the least.

I know that feeling..

I just got lucky asking TTTis TTTis if he had any left and he guided me to his ebay auction on the last one.

And I also believe these will fit for the 31 model, I have a faint memory of a post here stating this. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

So let's just hope me makes some more..

Really diggin the pictures!

Yes these work on the small 31, one of the purchasers tried it on hers.

They are an absolute pain to make and take a ton of small tweaking to get perfect. A large time and monetary investment to do a very small run.

I do however want to make a tweak or two to the design so I'm going to do more. I have no idea when that may be, how many, etc. Going to see if I can make the process involve less hand work, while still maintaining tolerances.

On a knife with these tolerances, they have to be perfect IMO.

qupZ0dT.jpg

Fq8uMgP.jpg

Back