CRK Small Sebenza 21 Full Backspacers - The Evolution

i.ashx

TTTis TTTis - I have a question for you pertaining to the clips. I noticed your account does not receive private messages. Is there a good way to contact you?

Will you be making or selling any small sebenza 21 back spacers? I got to the party a little late .

Probably going to make more in the future as I want to make a couple small tweaks. But things are taking very long atm and with a few other projects in front, it will be a while. Couldn't even give you an eta frankly.

Probably going to make more in the future as I want to make a couple small tweaks. But things are taking very long atm and with a few other projects in front, it will be a while. Couldn't even give you an eta frankly.

Ah man, too bad. Your work is incredible. Hope to snatch one or two some day!

I have been tinkering with doing this on solidworks. The plan is to convert the CAD file to .stl and 3d print a prototype. If that works well, I have a mill that I will try out. It might be easier to try it out of aluminum first. Tips or tricks for the CAD file are invited. I have both solidworks and autodesk inventor that I do my 3d modeling on.

Back