• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK Umnumzaan SOLD

DJ&S

Gold Member
Hey BF, I have a Chris Reeve Umnumzaan in excellent condition up for consideration tonight. I was able to grab one of Mike Gavik’s pieces on instagram this week so I need to help soften the blow to my allocated knife funds.

I purchased this Zaan in January of this year and it has spent most of it’s time being opened and closed on my couch to help break in the action(awesome CRK glassy as expected). It has been carried and used to cut a box once or twice.There are a few faint snail trails on the show side that you really have to look at close to notice, and a small light scratch on the lock side (again hard to see unless you’re looking for it). I’ve provided plenty of pics for reference.Centering and lockup are dialed in and solid with zero blade play.Comes with original CRK box, lanyard, lanyard standoff, birthcard and all accessories. $old, thanks for looking!

Pics-https://imgur.com/a/ZW6uEeF

Let’s keep this thread nice and clean by only relying “PM sent” or "I’ll take it”. I respect the time stamp but also reserve the right to sell or not sell to someone based on variables all reasonable folks on here are familiar with.

Terms
  • Price includes USPS priority shipping w/ tracking and insurance via PayPal G&S.
  • I will only ship to the address associated with your PayPal account.
  • Please mention if you require a signature, not a problem.
  • Continental US shipping only.
  • NO TRADES please

Last edited:
Sold to JBK Ranger. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Back