• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRKT Kangee

Tom Howard

Gold Member
- SOLD: CRKT Kangee - SOLD

- Condition – Used, like new. This hawk has been in and out of the sheath a number of time but has not been used to cut anything. The only signs of use that I see are some light wear marks to the blade’s finish from the sheath. No box.
- Steel – SK5
- Edge – Factory edge
- Sheath – In good condition, with shoulder straps
- Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/rbloJ6m

Thanks for looking,
Don

TERMS:
- The items, and signs of use, are described to the best of my abilities. Please note that the item is USED and may show additional signs of use that I may have failed to notice.
- Please post "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up with a PM/Conversation (or provide your contact information) for payment information. I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose.
- I accept PayPal Goods and Services. The fees and shipping costs to the CONUS are included in the price. I am not interested in trades.
- Shipping will be through USPS with tracking number and insurance. I will add signature confirmation at your request. I will do my best to ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
- By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items safely and in compliance with all applicable laws.

Last edited:
Back