CRKT Large Point Guard....

James,

I have been meaning to ask you this in the chatroom, but every time I see you it slips my mind
eek.gif
: Do you have any idea when CRKT is going to actually ship some of the Large Point Guards? Supposedly Moteng was supposed to cut loose a limited quanity of these to some dealers, but they haven't seemed to materialize yet anywhere
tongue.gif
Kind of makes me wonder whether Moteng even has any of them themselves. The small Point Guards can be had here and there, in fact I saw one on a table at a gun show today, but the Large model seems to be 'persona non grata' for some strange reason
tongue.gif

Anyway, if you happen to talk to anyone from Moteng, see what they say about this and whether they'll cough up some kind of semi-firm date. I think I'd have an easier time trying to find some Unobtanium than a Large Point Guard
eek.gif

I checked Moteng's "inside" web page, and they say they have the small plain-edge Point-Guard in stock, but the other three versions (including both large ones) are "on order" with a 05/11/00 estimated time of arrival. "We sell no knife before its time."

Gotta bug "technical support" again about getting that "in stock or not" info to carry over to my site!
smile.gif

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Thanks James, you are the first one to actually provide some kind of relatively unambiguous, approximate, and I mean MAYBE, date
eek.gif

Thanks
smile.gif

Back