• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Crowner 3v Tracker, Nease Waki,

First, the business stuff.

PLEASE NO TRADES at this time. I am moving and have to let go of a lot of stuff I wish I didn't have to.

Pricing--The price(s) includes fees and USPS Priority shipping w/ signature confirmation in the US. IF YOU FEEL A/THE PRICE IS WAY OFF BASE, MAKE ME AN OFFER.

Shipping--I will ship (included in the asking price) the purchase through USPS Priority mail, but if you choose to pay with paypal, I WILL ONLY SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESS FROM WHICH I RECEIVE THE FUNDS and I prefer to ship with signature confirmation. I apologize, but I do not wish to deal with international sales at this point.

Please read the description clearly. I have done my best to describe the blade(s) and photograph it/them (my camera is not that great), but if you would like additional photos please just say. All BLADES HAVE BEEN WIPED DOWN WITH EITHER MARINE TUF-CLOTH OR SILICONE WD40 SO MANY WILL HAVE SMUDGES AND SMEARS. If you're worried about scratches, please ask for more photos.

If you have any questions about dealing with me, please look at my feedback score, and please do not hesitate to ask questions or request more info.

If you are interested in a/the piece, please PM or email me (cda325@gmail.com). I will get back to you quickly with my paypal address. Having said that, I reserve the right to do business with whoever I please for whatever reasons I please.

Upon receipt of the item, I would appreciate if you could please let me know if you are happy with the purchase through email and feedback here on the forum.

Lastly, by agreeing to purchase, you are indicating you are at least 18 years of age and in compliance with all your local, state, and federal laws.

William Nease Waki: I designed this and William made it out of roughly .25" thick S7. It's ground thin for performance, and is just a beast of a knife. Hits hard but feels super lively in hand. . A lot of people don't know about him, but he really knows how to make a performance blade. I have used it once, and there are some scratches on the blade but edge is original and razor sharp. The fuzziness /marks on the blade is from the oil I keep on itHandle is epoxied cord. Sheath was custom made for it and is heavy duty leather, and really well constructed. No dye, but lots of coats of Obenauf's and Sno Seal.
Asking $375>>$350>>$315>>>$300
20190305_100305 by C Amber, on Flickr

20190305_100422 by C Amber, on Flickr

Jeff Crowner Tracker in 3V with tapered tang: Jeff isn't well known here on BF, but he's a student of Wayne Goddard and makes all the blades for the TYR Tracker Group, and in fact this knife is called his Tracker model. Normally they are done in 80CrV, but I had this one special made in 3V (with cryo), tapered tang, and green micarta with sculpting. If you're looking for a bomb proof do it all survival knife, this is it.
Asking $365>>>$345>>>$315>>>$275, which is less what the non tapered non 3V versions went for.
20190305_100218 by C Amber, on Flickr

20190305_100227 by C Amber, on Flickr

Last edited:
I will take the Culberson neck knife if still available. Thanks.

Sorry to bother - and I do recognize this is a year plus old post, but is the Calton Chopper still available?

Back