Cruwear PM2

Just saw on Bento Facebook they will have Cruwear PM2 preorders in hopefully a week, just suck they wont ship to NY even though all the other companies do so ill have to pay the marketplace price

Saw the Facebook post but didn't see that they will be offering pre-orders. I actually asked in the thread and didn't get a response yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just heard back from them. Not taking pre-orders at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw on Bento Facebook they will have Cruwear PM2 preorders in hopefully a week, just suck they wont ship to NY even though all the other companies do so ill have to pay the marketplace price

I don't know if their configuration will be different than the PM2 Cruwear sprint that is due to be released soon, but you may be able to save some $ by going to a different dealer assuming they are available.

Bento usually charges a lot more than the vendors that help sponsor this site. I've never failed to find a knife from a 1200 piece sprint run from one of these great dealers. Just keep your eyes open for the initial release....

I'm checking KW's page a dozen times a day waiting for pre-orders to go live.
Pre-ordered the Maxamet Manix 2, so the next month or so is gonna be a good time for awesome new knives :)

I don't know if their configuration will be different than the PM2 Cruwear sprint that is due to be released soon, but you may be able to save some $ by going to a different dealer assuming they are available.

Yeah, I'm a bit confused, are these the same knives?
Or will BBS be doing an exclusive Cruwear, also?

I'm checking KW's page a dozen times a day waiting for pre-orders to go live.

KW did initially have pre-orders live when this was first announced, not sure how many they took (I was lucky enough to get one in before they closed the pre-order so that they didn't oversell them). Good luck getting one when they go live again!

Yeah, I'm a bit confused, are these the same knives?
Or will BBS be doing an exclusive Cruwear, also?

Since everyone has said these are Sprints and not Exclusives, I would imagine there will just be one type of Cruwear PM2 released in the next month, and the differing reports are just due to some misinformation. Hoping BBS is right and that the G10 will be dark gray instead of light! :)

Yea there's a pic on bento box Facebook page with dark Grey. The pic that bladehq has is the 20cv model. They just photo shopped the print of the blade. At first it said 20cp, then a few days later it was photo shopped away.

Last edited:
Early product descriptions on some dealers websites said the knife would have a diamond pattern gray G10 like the Manix 2 Cruwear. BBS said it would be dark gray G10 with no diamond pattern, and the other dealers have since edited the descriptions and removed the diamond pattern part, so it's looking like there won't be any diamond pattern. We won't know for certain until we hear from Spyderco or someone who actually has had one in their hands.

Early product descriptions on some dealers websites said the knife would have a diamond pattern gray G10 like the Manix 2 Cruwear. BBS said it would be dark gray G10 with no diamond pattern, and the other dealers have since edited the descriptions and removed the diamond pattern part, so it's looking like there won't be any diamond pattern. We won't know for certain until we hear from Spyderco or someone who actually has had one in their hands.

Oh, that's unfortunate. I was looking forward to a PM2 that had that subtle, yet unique, pattern (to a PM2 anyway).

But, these discrepancies are what got me confused into thinking there would possibly be a run of Cruwear exclusives, and maybe a run of Cruwear Sprints, just differing in G10 variation. But I think that's just dreaming!

PS - the dark grey should be reserved for the Maxamet Paramilitary 2, when they decide to roll it out in 4mm sheet! *wink wink ;)

For me, any shade of gray is ok and diamond pattern or their usual texture G10 is ok, as long as it is a Cruwear blade and ships soon :)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

(( do not post links to live ebay auctions ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Back