• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CS AK47 Satin Full Convex Black G10

$2200 shipped, insured and G&S included:

First I will take it followed by PM or email to wcbigler@gmail.com with firm commitment to pay will receive the blade.

No trades. Thanks for looking.

International shipping will change pricing, and I may not want to mess with international shipping on this one, although willing to work through details.

There is one slight wisp somewhere, and I will take and send more pictures for serious inquiries.

Edited to add: 100% Grade A pure INFI Steel. "Oh, there is a zombie over there?Nope, not anymore...over there? What about there? There used to be a zombie, you kids don't know how to kill zombies these days!!!" - what movie??? Major sword implications...??? No discounts for correct answer, although I will think you are a bit cooler than before...

This is one of the ones that you just pick up and smile, and smile, swoosh (no mouth swooshing needed) with one and 2 hands and smile some more. My dad and I have been known to do Steven Segal and Van Damme moves, facial expressions and sounds with it, even the dead bad guy sounds and the extended Jean Claude "eeehhhh'sssss" where his face shakes tautly in slow motion etc...we move furniture and hand it to each other reverently (he will be 69 this year)...it will bring the family closer together on holidays, LSU football Saturdays and Masters Weekend, guaranteed cher! Only bad thing is we cannot bring Arnold moves in with this one - just would not be period authentic. That is reserved for the mistresses in the family. Oh heavens, the double entendre's and irony of it all!!! Plus it is badass, it is the real deal and Busse at some of its finest.
Vmax7gt.jpg

WLPVlEV.jpg

HGzzydU.jpg

SZHHj5E.jpg

Txs3bRW.jpg

DdGWd5J.jpg

JrTStGQ.jpg

eBmfyGV.jpg

MfEN7ZB.jpg

Last edited:
Your inbox is full, tried to send a message so I didn't clutter your sales thread...but just wanted to ask what the steel is on this one, INFI or SR-101?

Your inbox is full, tried to send a message so I didn't clutter your sales thread...but just wanted to ask what the steel is on this one, INFI or SR-101?

Hey there - looks like your question was answered. My email is above if you have any questions at all.

All the best.

C

Back