CS folders you would like shrink?

Ive been eying these. Some are pretty flat so no butthurt unless you're an opi fanatic haha.
image_zpsot2fz5zm.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sure, but they are not Broken Skull. Im sure most people here who bought the BS is long aware of the models you mentioned.

Design matters. If you are just plainly looking at size and weight then CS can stop producing any new models cause they got everything covered.
It's like when people ask for a smaller Spyderco Military, sure you can suggest Manix 2, why do we still need Paramilitary 2? Or maybe ZT can stop producing anything beyond ZT0550, since all of the model that came out after that have similar size. Or why produce anything else other than Recon 1 and Lawman series, since they pretty much covers anything from XL to micro. The entire Benchmade lineup wouldn't exist if that's the case, since there are too many "overlaps".

BTW, i personally would prefer CS keep the thinness of the BS since IMO the selling point for BS is its size/weight ratio. A 3.5" blade 8" OAL Broken Skull would probably cut its weight down to 2.5oz which puts it in Benchmade 940's range(the new G-10 version) which is a popular EDC size for many people.

I've yet to find anything other than the 940 with this number:
- 7.9" Overall
- 3.4" Blade
- 2.6oz

Great points! - Not trying to disparage another's ideas. I only suggested the other models as they share some similarities to what that post suggests; especially the UH (though it's a THICK spined drop point, not a spear point).

To stay on topic:

I'd like to see a smaller version the Pro Lite - pretty much a Tuff Lite with a clip point blade.

Come to think of it, I would love a Rajah with a 4-4.5" blade. Maybe around the length of the Spartan.

I like the new Rawless Voyager but I carry my large Voyagers more than my XLs, so that's on my list.

Also, I know we're talking about folders but how about a smaller "classic" bowie? I like the Natchez and Laredo, but I rarely need a blade that size. Something with the wood handles and polished steel, but more Leatherbeck-sized would be awesome.

Also, I know we're talking about folders but how about a smaller "classic" bowie? I like the Natchez and Laredo, but I rarely need a blade that size. Something with the wood handles and polished steel, but more Leatherbeck-sized would be awesome.

A clip point Leatherneck with polished blade and stacked leather or wood handle would be cool, and it would only take CS's factory changing the blade finish and handle material on the existing model. :thumbup:

BTW, speaking about having a smaller more EDC friendly knife that you can carry around of often, CS just uploaded a video of Lynn shooting 25 ACP. I think the last sentence Lynn said in the video is very relevant here: "Better a 25 in the hand than a 45 in the glovebox"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfycMCuuKxY

Back