1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

CS folders you would like shrink?

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by insta9ves, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Sosa

Sosa

Feb 6, 2014
    Ive been eying these. Some are pretty flat so no butthurt unless you're an opi fanatic haha.[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Lockedin

Lockedin

May 20, 2016
    Great points! - Not trying to disparage another's ideas. I only suggested the other models as they share some similarities to what that post suggests; especially the UH (though it's a THICK spined drop point, not a spear point).

To stay on topic:

I'd like to see a smaller version the Pro Lite - pretty much a Tuff Lite with a clip point blade.

3. oxman198

oxman198

Jun 17, 2013
    Come to think of it, I would love a Rajah with a 4-4.5" blade. Maybe around the length of the Spartan.

4. dozer2025

dozer2025

Apr 17, 2013
    I like the new Rawless Voyager but I carry my large Voyagers more than my XLs, so that's on my list.

Also, I know we're talking about folders but how about a smaller "classic" bowie? I like the Natchez and Laredo, but I rarely need a blade that size. Something with the wood handles and polished steel, but more Leatherbeck-sized would be awesome.

5. G. Scott H.

G. Scott H. Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    A clip point Leatherneck with polished blade and stacked leather or wood handle would be cool, and it would only take CS's factory changing the blade finish and handle material on the existing model. :thumbup:

6. insta9ves

insta9ves

Apr 3, 2007
    BTW, speaking about having a smaller more EDC friendly knife that you can carry around of often, CS just uploaded a video of Lynn shooting 25 ACP. I think the last sentence Lynn said in the video is very relevant here: "Better a 25 in the hand than a 45 in the glovebox"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfycMCuuKxY