Airlite with thicker handle
G10 Tuff Lite
Tuff Lite XL with about 3” blade
G10 Prolite
G10 Finnwolf
Mini AD10
Mini AD15
Mini SR1

If the “what i would like cold steet to make” thread is any indication, I don’t think any of this will happen. Unless someone manages to whisper this list to Lynn’s ear over and over again until he’s convinced.

If the “what i would like cold steet to make” thread is any indication, I don’t think any of this will happen. Unless someone manages to whisper this list to Lynn’s ear over and over again until he’s convinced.
If they were smart, they'd put that thread into a spreadsheet and tabulate the top 5 most common requests. Then have them magically appear in 2021 or 2022.

8 years ago, I asked for a Hudson Bay tomahawk. Wish granted this year ;)

If they were smart, they'd put that thread into a spreadsheet and tabulate the top 5 most common requests. Then have them magically appear in 2021 or 2022.

8 years ago, I asked for a Hudson Bay tomahawk. Wish granted this year ;)
I remember asking for a polypro cricket bat, along with enough people to make it happen. Still got my fingers crossed for a polypro goalie stick.... As long as I get one before the zombie apocalypse, I'll be happy.

I remember asking for a polypro cricket bat, along with enough people to make it happen. Still got my fingers crossed for a polypro goalie stick.... As long as I get one before the zombie apocalypse, I'll be happy.
Not quite what you’re looking for, but check out the Balicki stick. :) It’s fairly lightweight and looks like it’ll at least hurt the bad guys. That’s just hypothetically speaking though. I do not encourage violence.

Natchez Bowie with a 9" blade.
Marauder with thicker blade, steel sub hilt and micarta handle.
Excellent choices. I also wish they’d do away with the cable tang on the Natchez. Just give us a proper full flat tang.

I fully agree with a Marauder. That is one handsome knife. A better steel and micarta scales will do wonders.

I really wish there was smaller version of Recon Tanto. Around 3-4 inches long, and at least 3mm thick, preferably 4mm or even 5mm. Steel of choice would be SK-5 because I would want that thing to be tough as nail, but still affordable.

Back