Change Username cthorness to cst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Spark Spark ! cthorness to cst. Paid on 30 August 2017. PayPal transaction number 1CX378698G544905R
Didn't know I had to create a thread here as that was not in the instructions on the name change. Or I didn't see it. If it's there, might want to highlight it or put in bold or something.
Thanks

Last edited:
A few things that you missed, from the sticky at the to of this section (bolding by me)
3. Post a thread here with the Change Username thread prefix, and title (Old username) to (new username). In that thread, put your order number, and what you'd like your username changed to. If you do not do so, your name will not be changed and we will assume that someone else is trying to hack your account.
Example: Change Username - Spark to SuperSpark

Thanks for the help, here is a screenshot of the instructions on the change name page
IMG_1868.png

A link to the help page you referenced should be included on the page with the directions that start out with the word "simply". Or the instructions (all of them) posted on the change username page.
I'm loathe to post a transaction number which could conceivably lead to Identity theft here in public. Twelve Bravo has had my money for most of a month and done nothing with it. I can't believe they would think someone would attempt hack my account by paying them.

I dug through the old mail file to find the receipt, There is no order number.
There is a transaction ID. Will that do? If so it is 1CX378698G544905R

It's a manual change, that probably gets done when he's got other administrative type things to which he is tending. Now that is in the format he'll be looking for, give it a few days...if it doesn't get done, you can tag Spark in your opening post to get his attention

What else do I have to do? I'd thought of buying a gold membership, but I'm convinced at this point that I'd just be throwing more money away.
How about a refund?

That username is already taken. You need to pick another one.

Strange, because that member's been around since 2005.

Pick another name or I can refund you.

That other cst that created an account in 2005 and hasn't been active since then is likely me. I was interested in kukris back then. If I can't have that name that hasn't been used in 12 years and is very likely an old forgotten account of mine, go ahead refund my money. No point in me participating in a forum whose administrators act like children.

Last edited:
Refunded. Email address is completely different from yours so if it was your profile, you went through a phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back