Cult of the peanut , members

uprFpoJ.jpg

Almost 3 years of everday carry and use. Still going strong.

I went back and looked at old posts and i haven't carried the recruit for close to a year. It might just be time to reunite it with the peanut. The peanut truly has been capable of handling all my cutting needs. I do love the extra capabilities the recruit has to offer in such a compact package.

I went back and looked at old posts and i haven't carried the recruit for close to a year. It might just be time to reunite it with the peanut. The peanut truly has been capable of handling all my cutting needs. I do love the extra capabilities the recruit has to offer in such a compact package.

Hey mike,

I know you don't need the recruit that much. And I know that you know you don't need the recruit that much. But...it's for the kids. It may be nice of rhyme to see ol pop using the recruit they gave him, now and then.

Yeah, its for the kids.:D

Hey mike,

I know you don't need the recruit that much. And I know that you know you don't need the recruit that much. But...it's for the kids. It may be nice of rhyme to see ol pop using the recruit they gave him, now and then.

Yeah, its for the kids.:D
Your right. It is for the kids. My son likes to go through my collection from time to time. He came in with my swiss buck (aka wanger 84 mm) and asked if he could use it some. I told him it was his know. I guess thats all the more a reason to carry the good old recruit. I can only imagine the good times we might have using our saks and making memories.

Your right. It is for the kids. My son likes to go through my collection from time to time. He came in with my swiss buck (aka wanger 84 mm) and asked if he could use it some. I told him it was his know. I guess thats all the more a reason to carry the good old recruit. I can only imagine the good times we might have using our saks and making memories.

Those memories that are being made now will be with them for the rest of their lives, long after we're gone. Those memories will be attached to certain objects that will always be identified with you and the great times you all have together. Those memories will be priceless. :thumbsup:

Best of all, you are making memories by getting out and doing, not sitting in front of a computer or TV. This will also b a huge positive influence on the kids of good times going and doing something to remember. A hike, a home project, fixing something. A by product of that is increased self reliance.

All a win-win scenario.:thumbsup:

I've got a standard set of about 4 pocket knives that are "in the bullpen", sitting on the desk or shelf above it. These are the ones that get carried and used without much thought. The A-team. Trapper, couple of stockmans, and the trusty Peanut. Same little Case Bermuda Green Pocket Worn SS Peanut I've had for years. Still sharp and getting the job done when it needs doing.

Back