Cult of the peanut , members

I bought a Case Peanut recently and like it so much that I now have an S&M Peanut in Stag on the way. I am sure it won't be the last. Great little pocket knife.

I've lurked on this thread for long enough and finally caught a pic of mine (for a long time its just been my matter of fact carry, like my Alox pioneer or Leatherman Micra). Here it is, sign me up. I got a redbone coming in the mail today and a bunch of old Camillus and Ulsters to share soon.

Good lookin' nut!

Yella and CV make such a nice classic looking pocket knife! Shows honest wear and use and actually improves with age.

I've lurked on this thread for long enough and finally caught a pic of mine (for a long time its just been my matter of fact carry, like my Alox pioneer or Leatherman Micra). Here it is, sign me up. I got a redbone coming in the mail today and a bunch of old Camillus and Ulsters to share soon.

Great looking yellow Peanut! :)

Never shy about sharing my baby...
A36FDA96-755D-465D-8924-D0AA46CA9FC0_zpsyjlvqifg.jpg

Here is my favorite after a trip through the washer and dryer :eek: Shield had to be glued back in, but other than that no worse for the wear.

0565BF20-01F9-4ED1-8A5B-5EA4F9079690_zpsztfydn8s.jpg

I sure hope I get a Peanut in my stocking this year! I've never had one, but I appreciate that a small knife is all we really need most of the time. My Grandaddy carried a small Case forever, but his was a little coke bottle jack knife, but the same size as a peanut. OK. I'm going to start dropping hints. With luck, after Xmas, I will be able to join the cult! Great thread everybody! I've enjoyed reading and catching up on all the posts.

I have to say that I kind of miss my sway back jack that I sold some year ago (yeah, shame on me).
But when I have my bills cleared, I have to take a look at the peanut offerings. Recently I have really been in to small knives, and really like how you can just drop something of this size to the bottom of your pocket and be comfortable.

I haven't posted over here in a bit, my chestnut is just shy of 3 years of every day carry and the Damascus stag is almost 2 years of on and off pocket time, I re-etched the Damascus earlier today

Pete

Just got my New Redbone Peanut in yesterday. The fit and finish on this one was just perfect. centered blades, no gaps, no wobble. The only problem is the bone was PINK. Sorry I didn't get any before pics. I immediately dropped it in a cup of very very strong Indian Assam Tea overnight. Here it is the next day with its Grandpa Redbone, an Old Case Barlow that I'm reblading right now.

Great dye job, Lemmy. :)

On the pic, that wonderful Barlow is having almost the same bonecolor as the Peanut is having now.

Thanks for showing!

Back