CupidGanzaaa 2019!!!. . . Coming This Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019. . . 9:00 PM Eastern

What does desert bronze coating look like?

Kind of like this (depending on the lighting):

huQduYB.jpg

Lcf7jgF.jpg

I also got a Hognose War Sword in a grab bag that was Desert Bronze and Black G10. I don't have a pic, but it's a really nice looking combo.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Jerry's message title was truncated - it should say 9:00 PM Eastern Pacific time, so add 3 hours to Ohio time, and **** don't be early ****! :)

Looks like the pommels are different on the Trail Point and Harpoon, as well. The hole where the crusher was, originally, is gone with that portion of it.

Me likey.

The trail doesn't have the full 4th point on the handle either, looks like because so skinny they modified the handle as well as the pommel, it's a gorgeous knife, I'm very tempted even though I just picked up an urgent fury... I think if the blade length was 7 3/4 like the harpoon I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Looks like the pommels are different on the Trail Point and Harpoon, as well. The hole where the crusher was, originally, is gone with that portion of it.

Me likey.
You have a good eye - I missed the pommel differences. :thumbsup:

Anyone have experience actually using serrations this far apart?...with this much distance In between? A serrated spine can be very effective, like the benchmade adamas fixie, but I’ve never seen so few and so far apart. They do look killer...argh...I can feel it...that Busse vortex, that black hole:eek:.tugging,:eek:pulling me...:eek:aaaahhh:eek::eek::eek:

It's good for opening the safe and fondling it.:p

That is my pic, Nuclear Fury all the way.

ohhh that boar tooth is pretty sick. maybe that will find it's way on a general offering one day.

Those serrations might help cutting rope or tearing nasty wounds. On one hand that nuclear flying thing is looking really awesome but it ain't as sleek, elegant and useful as the trailing point IMHO.

Wonder when/what the last nuked offering was from Busse? Anyone know how to check? “A “has me thinking a bit. But must resist.

Wonder when/what the last nuked offering was from Busse? Anyone know how to check? “A “has me thinking a bit. But must resist.

You have to go all the way back to the NFNO for that. Darn near two weeks ago. ;)

See here (and the threads linked there) for a list of Busse's offerings over the last few years.

Back