Nirvana
Caly 3 Damascus CF
Paramilitary 2 s90v/154cm CF
Tighe Stick

ROC
Nirvana
Lum tanto folder
Jade m4 pm2
B75p military (this doesn't exist, but a guy can dream)

I had one of the original workers. Nice needle like tip but way to small for me overall.

Only new ones I'm waiting on are the Stretch G-10, and I already have one of those on order, and the Autonomy. As for older ones, I'm pretty much where I want to be with those, but my collection is still missing a plain stainless Spyderkey and a truly daunting number of Q variants.

I just stared on Spyderco recently, and I've already got a wish list for what I'm looking at; basically working my way up through some of the models. What I have in mind (in order of intended purchase -- w/ BladeHQ links, even though I haven't purchased anything from them yet):

1) Tenacious or byrd Cara Cara 2. Not ruling out the Persistence or byrd Meadowlark 2, either. (5/25 UPDATE: Just ordered the Cara Cara 2. Still not ruling out the others for later on.) (6/26 UPDATE: Another CC2 on the way. SERIOUSLY LIKE this particular model!)

2) Delica and/or Endura FFG FRN.

3) Manix 2 Lightweight -- just in the BD1 steel for now. (6/9 UPDATE: Maybe two -- the all-black Lightweight looks great!)

4) Chapparal -- the CF model.

5) another Manix 2, this time a "full weight" (not the XL) in S30 (REALLY tempted by the black DLC model)

6) Sage 1 -- again, the CF model

7) a Paramilitary 2 . . . or two.

and finally (for now)

(6/9 UPDATE)
8) a Gayle Bradley . . . This is what happens after spending so much time on these boards!! :D

ALWAYS subject to change, of course. For example, somewhere early on the byrd Raven 2 might be squeezed into the list.

Last edited:
- PM2 in natural g10 with m4
- Manix 2 (black lighweight in bd1)
- Native 5 (frn with s35v)
- Spyderco salt (still deciding on size)

I just picked up the Gayle Bradley a couple days ago. It's been on my list for about 3 years now. But that's good, because it frees up a spot for the Gayle Bradley 2 [emoji6]

Also on my list is the Dragonfly 2 in ZDP-189.

1. Gayle Bradley
2. Gayle Bradley
3. Gayle Bradley

Same here :thumbup:

-M4 PM2 exclusive
-Gayle Bradley
-PM2 CTS-204P

I just picked up the Gayle Bradley a couple days ago. It's been on my list for about 3 years now. But that's good, because it frees up a spot for the Gayle Bradley 2 [emoji6]

Also on my list is the Dragonfly 2 in ZDP-189.

You guys make me happy. And the GB will make YOU happy. :) Y'all are alright in my book.

1. Gayle Bradley
2. ParaMilitary 2
3. Spyderco Salt in a hawkbill (I keep hoping for a Spyderhawk to come along, but I'll probably have to settle for a Tasman)

Back