Current most wanted 3-5 Spydercos!

I have a Ulize, Tenacious, Resilience, Centofante III...

I want a
1. Lionspy
2. Stretch
3. Black Black PM2

How do you like the Ulize? I was debating between that and the Police 3 G10 and sent with the police. I want another rib tickler so I'm debating between the Tatakna and Ulize now, not sure which to go with as my local dealer has neither.

I'll play. I just recently got into Spyderco a month ago after being a BM only snob for 10+ years. So far I have a Chaparral carbon fiber & XHP steel, a Manix 2 XL, Police 3 and a camo Paramilitary 2 DLC coated blade. The five I want, in no particular order:

-G10 Jester sprint
-Paramilitary 2 CTS-XHP & orange scales sprint
-Civilian Spyderedge
-Native 5 carbon fiber sprint
-Tatakna or Ulize
- forgot I also want a Caly 3.5 carbon fiber too

GB 2
Starmate
Some type of Ti military or cruwear
Southard
One of the Phil Wilsons...

How do you like the Ulize? I was debating between that and the Police 3 G10 and sent with the police. I want another rib tickler so I'm debating between the Tatakna and Ulize now, not sure which to go with as my local dealer has neither.

I like the Ulize. It is a beautiful knife. It has a very stiff lock bar spring, but I am hoping it will loosen a bit after breaking it in more. If not, even as a two-hander, it is sweet.

Yeah, great lines on that, but not 4 times the price great... also paying more for less blade and not much of a tip.
Aren't they still available on KC?

well obviously I would only buy one at the right price ;)

what is KC?

Michael Walker in carbon fiber

Kopa in squash bone

Phoenix

Herbst in carbon fiber

Terzuola Jr.

well obviously I would only buy one at the right price ;)

what is KC?

Oh sorry, my mistake, that was BladeHQ... and looks like they are out. When I looked last back a month or so ago I thought I remember they had the blue one, and I was disappointed because I wanted the black one more.

1.) Mamba
2.) Nirvana
3.) Lil' Lionspy
4.) Lil Temp 2
5.) Tuff Sprint Run (A man can dream ;) )

1. Lil Lum
2. Upcoming Jester
3. Lil Lum
4. Upcoming Jester
5. Toxic Green Dragonfly Salt SE (not upcoming but I sure wish it were)

Battlestation
Southard Positron (pre-ordered)
Southard Flipper black on black
Mamba

Back