Current Pics...

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Hey guys!

As some of you know I finally bought a phone to post photos from! :eek:

I've finally gotten it all figured out!...and will now be upgrading to a better phone with enough memory to run the apps needed to post directly here.

I'm still going to use the traditional camera but it takes considerably more time to do so... time which is much needed in the shop! Please bear with me for a bit until I get this going and in the meanwhile here is a link to my current pics ----> Fairly Knives Photos! They are on instagram, no account/sign up necessary.

I'm hoping to get way more content up this way! As mentioned I will do more traditional WIP threads here as soon as I can.

I know new technology is scary to you, so just take your time and ease into it :p

This latest batch of Nakago is really, really slick. Im having a hard time even seeing the different pieces of titanium on them. Smooooooooooth! :eek:

I know new technology is scary to you, so just take your time and ease into it :p

This latest batch of Nakago is really, really slick. Im having a hard time even seeing the different pieces of titanium on them. Smooooooooooth! :eek:

lol it is! No phone or even satellite here on the mountain but I do broadcast wifi! I'm so glad I realized it would work for photos.

Thanks on the Nakagos too!

I thought you were posting your pics with the power of GRAYSKULLLLLLLL !!!!! :D

Back