current production schedule updates.

I think there was a little bit of intentional misdirection there to up the odds :D

Did i miss something??? Went to page for both 2.5 and 4.7 and both said no steel available. Refreshed page over and over but no joy. :confused:

Sent from my dumbphone

At 8:00 EST it went live for me, at 8:04 both were showing out of stock.

I managed to get a 2.7 with green canvas and kydex and a 4.7 with black canvas and green kydex.

At 8:00 EST it went live for me, at 8:04 both were showing out of stock.

I managed to get a 2.7 with green canvas and kydex and a 4.7 with black canvas and green kydex.

Scored two, you must have been smoking fast man. I wanted a 2.7 for each me and my girl, but they were gone before I could lock the second one down. (tried for red linen for her)

My first time grabbing one at a "Monday Sale", both knives went live exactly on the hour and was able to grab a 4.7 w/orange scales (no sheath). Woohoo!

Congrats to everyone that scored on this Monday sale!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

4.7 with black scales in 20v for me #9486. 2.7 gone by the time I put it in the cart. I should have gone after the 2.7 first, but I knew that was gonna be HOT.

I did not. I was busy at 5pm, and we all know 5:05 is too late.

Sad to hear. I went all the way almost to the finish line with a green linen, tumbled fasteners and OD Green sheath before I backed off just in case I was going to c**k block someone else. If I had known, I would've...

Sad to hear. I went all the way almost to the finish line with a green linen, tumbled fasteners and OD Green sheath before I backed off just in case I was going to c**k block someone else. If I had known, I would've...
Thanks for the thought. It's ok, some you win, some you lose.

That's funny. I have a 5.1 with OD linen and OD sheath. Sucks to hear coiled! Let me know next time. By 5:01 I had already started a thread!

Keep hoping..

Seriously! :) I'm having trouble staying away from the knifemakers' sale area, gotta keep reminding myself that there is a 4.7 and a 4.1 and a 3.5 and a 12 coming my way... eventually ;) Come-on, Guy and Ellie! Help us keep the faith!

More pics, more videos, y'all.

Older pics of my CrV sample:

P1050119.JPG

P1050143.JPG

Available Monday, July 11th at TBD, PST:

Nothing to list this week, check back later in the week to see what will be available on July 18th.

Available Monday, July 11th at TBD, PST:

Nothing to list this week, check back later in the week to see what will be available on July 18th.

I used to just skip to the bottom of the page to see if the post date had changed, but now I look a bit more carefully.

Back