Custom Blackjack - .45 ACP Variant!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is new variation of my standard blackjack design that I recently started making.

This particular model has an overall length of 10" and weighs 10.625 ounces. The head is a simple "checkerboard" pattern, and the body is an 8 plait. There are two turk's head knots and an actual .45 ACP casing for the end cap. The end cap can be used for striking if desired. This blackjack is constructed using the same nylon lace that I use for my Japanese knives.

The core is constructed from steel cable, which I generally find preferable to a spring. It has just enough flex to have a dead blow effect, and isn't floppy like some examples I have seen. These spring back unlike most cable jacks.

This seems to be a great balance between weight and flex for maximum impact!

The head is comprised of steel and lead. The lead is cast around the cable, and will not separate. The steel tubing keeps the lead from deforming and adds mass.

The head and the turk's head knots have been treated with epoxy to ensure that it never unravels. This also increases the durability of the unit. The shaft remains mostly untreated to ensure that the flexibility is not impeded.

This is a nice example of a modern blackjack that hits hard!

SOLD! Thanks Guys!

This price includes shipping and all fees in the USA.

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

LMJMITCHELL@GMAIL.COM

Thanks for looking! :D

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Back